• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bolasie

Magic_Michu

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Something seemed very off with him today…

Didn’t do anything when he came on… and seemed to be constantly having a go at team mates.

Then half hour after final whistle when the substitutes came back out to complete their running drills, he literally ran on his own away from the rest of the group not looking happy at all.

Something definitely didn’t seem right.

Magic_Michu said:

Didn’t do anything when he came on… and seemed to be constantly having a go at team mates.

Then half hour after final whistle when the substitutes came back out to complete their running drills, he literally ran on his own away from the rest of the group not looking happy at all.

I think there's lot going on and maybe a lot of things behind the scene's not right.

Magic_Michu said:

I'd hazard to guess he's fed up because he's been around a bit, played at the highest level, and now he's landed on our doorstep a washed out mercenary journeyman who can only last 20 minutes at a push?
But hey, the asbo lads like chanting his name so why not make him the next gaffer 🫡

Indeed, Bolasie did very little in the 17 minutes he was on the pitch but still managed far more than Ollie Cooper did in 34 minutes. What on earth has happened to him, he was woeful. It's no surprise that we went downhill fast as soon as he replaced Walsh who had been our best player up until that point.

Thanks but get rid at the end of his short term contract, had his day I’d rather give an opportunity to the likes of Congreve

Copamundial said:
Thanks but get rid at the end of his short term contract, had his day I’d rather give an opportunity to the likes of Congreve

Christ, I agree with you totally 👍

monmouth said:
Christ, I agree with you totally 👍

Deep down everybody agrees with me that’s why I’m a legend.

Did I tell you about the time I drank coffee with Elvis and Biggs in Rio?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back