• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Blackpool

JackFish

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Remember the season Sousa was here? We were doing well, grinding out results and looking like we might challenge the top two. Then we went up to Blackpool at the end of March and got completely dicked on, they won 5-1 and we barely won a game for the rest of the season and they nicked our playoff place.

It’s hard not to see the correlation with this season, hopefully the Bournemouth defeat doesn’t turn into the same thing, but it’s difficult to see the positives at the moment.

We are gonna need at least 7 more points to maybe scrape in.
For the life of me, don't know where they'll come from.

sainthelens said:
We are gonna need at least 7 more points to maybe scrape in.
For the life of me, don't know where they'll come from.

In theory Wycombe, Derby, Preston & Wednesday. Not if we play like we did today though.

Losing in the playoffs is as about as shyt as football gets outside of relegation. Missing the playoffs from here, however, would be a feat of such epic proportions that part of me hopes we do, from a curiosity standpoint. I would then also be willing to admit that we really are as bad as everyone sys we are.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back