• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Betty Jackal

BlasterJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
Sad to report he passed away this morning.

Head case and Swansea legend.

RIP Betty YJB.

This is about the 5th time he's passed away in the last two years.

Very sad if true, had some brilliant away days with the madman. Last proper one was St Gallen I think.

RIP Betty, YJB.

Such a shame especially after all he did to protect himself from catching COVID too.

Attachments

• 9426B77C-3E92-4BFF-B9B9-F829740D1E22.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 2,267
Sad news had a few beers with him here and there, RIP legend

Crazy guy a real character met him a few times always made me laugh mad as a box of frogs !!!

RIP Betty mush YJB 👊👊👊

RIP YJB i used to poo my pants as a kid when Betty appeared as we were playing footy in the park, i'm sure he gave lessons to bite yer legs hunter
RIP

I remember saying hello to him once and he just growled at me, the man was a fine orator and word Smith.

It was either my old man or uncle that told me that when Betty was working in the Albion in the 70s they had a load of 5mm aluminium sheets in and with the help of someone in the carpentry shop he built a caravan and went away in it.

I don’t know if you’ve been to Yeovil away but at the bottom of the hill there’s a supermarket.

I was in there before one game and bumped into Betty holding 8 cans of Special Brew.

Me: “Alright Bet what’s happening?”
Betty: “Alright Dar I’m getting a few cans for before the game it’s cheaper than that swill in the ground.”

I go outside in the car park and I see him getting into a gold coloured Mark II Granada.

He got done drinking and driving on the way home. :lol:

Met him when we had German tour some years ago. He was on his own outside a pub before the game. Had a good laugh with him before we went to the game.

Had some German family with us who came to the game as they live in Munich.

They were bemused by this interesting character.

RIP

They never have, and never will make them like him again.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back