• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Back 4

Magic_Michu

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
We went to a back 4 for the last 20 mins and instantly we looked so much more comfortable in our shape… it allowed us to actually get out of our own third for starters

It’s got to be the future.

Ginnelly and Pato were positives for me tonight

Magic_Michu said:
We went to a back 4 for the last 20 mins and instantly we looked so much more comfortable in our shape… it allowed us to actually get out of our own third for starters

It’s got to be the future.

Ginnelly and Pato were positives for me tonight

Allowed us to get forward with options out wide.
We just had 2 holding and went for it, clearly in moral circumstances it would have been more organised but it was clear we had am outlet.

It's clear it's the way to go with Key and Ginnelly as the wide men.

I think Yates looked good playing off the right rather than as a 9… he needs to run channels rather than back to goal…. Sign a striker who can hold the ball up and play Ginnelly and Yates off him.

Magic_Michu said:
I think Yates looked good playing off the right rather than as a 9… he needs to run channels rather than back to goal…. Sign a striker who can hold the ball up and play Ginnelly and Yates off him.

Could go a 4-3-3.......Grimes at a base of 3 midfield allows the full backs to go forward, Grimes can drop in to split the centre halves.

One thing for certain, its becoming clearer that a back 4 is the way to go. Hopefully with Duff going to a 4 tonight towards the end, he is open to it.

Magic_Michu said:

All about opinions I know but I thought Yates looked bl@@dy terrible when he came on, gave the ball away & offered nothing

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back