• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

Darran, have you ever considered having a hair cut, short back and sides like

Have you been shouting a lot lately?

You’re looking a bit horse.

My grandson went to the Halloween party as a vending machine. :lol:

Attachments

• 29908EE6-9D24-45F1-B2A4-AFBBC3D7DA87.jpeg
    565.6 KB · Views: 291
I must admit, I was quite happy when seeing the weather forecast for this evening, fortunately only had one group of kids knocking, which wasn't answered!!

Where is the sense in the parents these days, shut all the blinds, turned all the lights that I could off, even went outside to check, and was quite happy that it looked like nobody was home, and yet some dimwit, who was absolutely soaked btw, still sent her kids down the path to knock the door. :?

jack123 said:
I must admit, I was quite happy when seeing the weather forecast for this evening, fortunately only had one group of kids knocking, which wasn't answered!!

Where is the sense in the parents these days, shut all the blinds, turned all the lights that I could off, even went outside to check, and was quite happy that it looked like nobody was home, and yet some dimwit, who was absolutely soaked btw, still sent her kids down the path to knock the door. :?

Nice guy.

Darran said:
Nice guy.

Well, I just think it's a silly event, seeing some posts on FB, and god knows how much they have spent, buckets of sweets! They actually bought lots of sweets, then asked will there be many trick or treaters in my road tonight, :lol:

Stuff that lights off curtains shut, job done.

Darran said:
My grandson went to the Halloween party as a vending machine. :lol:

I hope those crisps haven’t gone to waste, they are my favourite.

jack123 said:

I’m with you on this, load of old nonsense it is. My door doesn’t get answered.

I went to a fancy dress shop last week to hire a costume for the upcoming Halloween.

The girl behind the counter gave me a suit and a Boris Johnson mask.

I said, "Sorry Miss, I think you must have misheard me"

"I said I wanted to look like a COUNT" ...!!

jack123 said:
Well, I just think it's a silly event, seeing some posts on FB, and god knows how much they have spent, buckets of sweets! They actually bought lots of sweets, then asked will there be many trick or treaters in my road tonight, :lol:

Stuff that lights off curtains shut, job done.

I agree...despite its ancient pagan British origins, dullard Yanks have vastly over promoted it into a commercial load of old bull crap, celebrated by the sort of simpleton that thrives on artificial and enforced 'fun'.

Hated and thought it strange and incongruous as a kid, and completely loathe it now!

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back