• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anybody else got a cold?

It’s probably got nothing to do with natural sources of vitamin c. We eat shed loads of fruit (to excess - my lad will eat 10 apples a day, plus grapes, oranges and anything else we throw at him, no problem), but get plenty of colds.

My mother-in-law in her 70s has never had a headache. Not a single one of any severity. Some people are just wired differently.
Yeah, but are you eating a kiwi a day?

I’ve got a cold today. Itchy right eye and nostril, sneezing every five minutes and feeling like I’m on the edge of a chesty cough.

Bugger. I've just got to the end of a 'cold' I'd had for about 10 days. I get very few but they usually last about 3-4 days so this very recent one was definitely anomalous. Seeing your positive covid test got me thinking so I've just been googling the current variants, one of which is JN.1, a mutation from the Omicron branch of variants which accounts for about 2/3 of currently active UK covid cases. The symptoms sound just like the 'cold' I've had - but then so do common cold symptoms of course. If it was covid JN.1, the timeline would suggest I could have picked it up on a flight to and from Edinburgh on 2nd April. On the plus side, my Mrs hasn't got it which is very important due to her own ongoing medical mess and as my symptoms have cleared up, doing a Covid test now would almost certainly prove nothing so we will never know. 🤔

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back