• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Annis is rattled

DanWelsh

First Team Player
Reaction score

In honesty, he's normally pretty good and keeps his head online. But he's exploded on his own forum calling us obsessed, yet had decided to create a thread dedicated to us and basically seethe. He's created a whole thread with pictures about us, calling us obsessed.

It's one big anti-Jack seethe post, even contains the aftershave picture. Why would we not care about a derby game? Of course we care.

He's a figure of fun, who's probably compiling his next work of fiction of how the arsehole crew saw off hundreds of Jack's in the home end. We all know what he's about. Not obsessed...just taking a huge amount of piss.

The whole 'obsessed' thing is weird - projection maybe? Outside of our fixtures against each other, how often does Cardiff come up as a topic on this message board? Hardly ever.When the derby comes along, it's fun to get into the rivalry, the back and forth, the bragging rights and so on, but outside of that?

I think it probably grates that we DON'T obsess over them, as that's what they want the relationship to be, MASSIVE CARDIFF being the central thought of every welsh football fan at all times. But, nah. We'll see you a couple of times year, get right under your skin, put you in your place and back in your box and then get on with life.

The whole 'obsessed' thing is weird - projection maybe? Outside of our fixtures against each other, how often does Cardiff come up as a topic on this message board? Hardly ever.When the derby comes along, it's fun to get into the rivalry, the back and forth, the bragging rights and so on, but outside of that?

I think it probably grates that we DON'T obsess over them, as that's what they want the relationship to be, MASSIVE CARDIFF being the central thought of every welsh football fan at all times. But, nah. We'll see you a couple of times year, get right under your skin, put you in your place and back in your box and then get on with life.
You get the feeling this one hurt more, as they expected to just turn us over and got destroyed. Quite funny, as it seemed to make us play much better than I've seen in recent memory.

Just read the thread. It seems the board has been it's busiest on the lead up to the Derby than it has all season......highlights how much it means to them even though they seem to be playing it down.

It's just frustration, anger and bitterness from Annis and those who are posting in agreement.

Cringeworthy.

I love how every time they lose the derby they make out that it's only us who cares for it (I'm amazed I haven't read a 'our proper derby is with Bristol City and has always historically been' comment yet).

I can't believe grown men come out with this rubbish.
A couple of them on there have the balls to admit it means just as much to them, but the in-denial masses shout them down.

You have to feel a little sorry for Anus. Posts pictures of Williams out with the fans and singing anti-Cardiff songs as if this is a terrible thing and highlights our 'obsession' with them. Then another poster says it would be great if Bulut was out doing the same with their fans and he wholeheartedly agrees. Not all there is he?

Still, it's lucky for them they are above us in the table (by a massive 4 places/6 points) as otherwise they'd only have their concourses and being 'our capital' to fall back on, the poor dabs.

Turnbull has been in an old firm (The mother of derbies), Bulut in the Turkish battles and they are massive games and occasions but both teams have something else to play for and it isn't their life, for the Jacks this is all that counts. Don't get relegated and beat Cardiff. I get it, it is sad and I do understand their grievances, their community is being left behind, and to get to civilization they have to travel through Cardiff

I mean, seriously. How old are these people? Yes, that's all that matters to us, don't get relegated and beat Cardiff. You'd swear this was a Manchester United fan talking about a Manchester City fan in the 2000s. We established ourselves as a PL club while they embarrassed themselves with their pathetic attempts to mix it with the big boys.

Remember the mighty Royal Engineers? That was the last time Cardiff did anything of note in the footballing world.

I mean, seriously. How old are these people?

They are the 60 year old men on Facebook writing "Gas a Jack" last night, whilst also displaying they work with mental health patients on their bio.

Unfortunately, the 1% let down the normal fan base, some who I class as friends and get on with.

1710692606768.png

Cardiff City FC actually classify The Gas as bigger rivals than us. I didn't know this.

They are the 60 year old men on Facebook writing "Gas a Jack" last night, whilst also displaying they work with mental health patients on their bio.

Unfortunately, the 1% let down the normal fan base, some who I class as friends and get on with.
Unfortunately clubs cant choose who support them and I would say that many at Cardiff are embarrassed that Annis supports them and projects such feelings as he has in that post.

He does more harm to his club than he clearly knows. The irony of his post will clearly be lost on him.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back