• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

All Ireland Gaelic Football Final

jacabertawe

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
On BBC now. Kerry Vs Dublin. Never seen a game and looking forward to it.
80K plus there and all amateurs.

jacabertawe said:
On BBC now. Kerry Vs Dublin. Never seen a game and looking forward to it.
80K plus there and all amateurs.

The GAA, more corrupt than FIFA.

It's certainly an in house sport and one that is instilled to every Irish person from the day their born.

magicdaps10 said:
The GAA, more corrupt than FIFA.

It's certainly an in house sport and one that is instilled to every Irish person from the day their born.

Negativity already and the game hasn't started yet
PS It's "they are" not "their"!

Started a thread on NF but didn't see this.

Making for a refreshing change since the cricket has been delayed.

They do things differently there, that's for sure.

jacabertawe said:
Negativity already and the game hasn't started yet
PS It's "they are" not "their"!

Thanks for the correction.
Wasn't trying to be negative, I was just giving my assessment of the GAA and gaelicc football.

I would have a little more knowledge with the sport and the establishment given that I am a regular visitor of Ireland for over 20yrs owing to the fact that my wife is Irish.

The boys who play county level get a lot of privileges despite it being an amateur sport.
All gate money from grass roots up to county goes to the GAA and they then spread the cost as they see fit.

Was out in Laganas a few years ago when the All Ireland was on, nearly every bar was packed out with supporters of both sides, sitting side by side with no animosity at all.

The way it should be...

Talking of the All Ireland... :lol:

https://twitter.com/bigkehoesy/status/1686078524996603904?s=48&t=L1HPSty7dqHH4O3WrA2e_w

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back