• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

All games to be streamed

NeathJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8652447/EFL-make-huge-deal-Sky-Sports-allow-clubs-three-divisions-stream-match.html

NeathJack said:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8652447/EFL-make-huge-deal-Sky-Sports-allow-clubs-three-divisions-stream-match.html

Sensible move, and LBH time too support the club, as who knows when some sort of normality returns, just let the club sort out system for us non season ticket holders and publish soon.

I want to know if season ticket holders will be compensated at the start of the season, season tickets holders are paying double the £10 a match live stream fee to watch home games.

realswan said:
I want to know if season ticket holders will be compensated at the start of the season, season tickets holders are paying double the £10 a match live stream fee to watch home games.

'Season-ticket holders can watch for free whilst casual fans will pay £10 fee ' as reported in the Daily Heil.

'Season-ticket holders will get access to their side's home matches free of charge and more casual fans will be able to watch every game — including Saturday 3pm kick-offs for the first time — for a fee of around £10.'

I think a lot of people are going to be out of pocket, especially where more than one person in the household has a season ticket. That said £10 a game isn't extortionate.

Shouldn't Season ticket holders should get away games free too. They (we) have already paid £20 per game.

If away games are included for ST holders - perhaps some other incentives too to avert refunds, e.g. repeat the 50% off renewal if we get promoted - that would be a fair compromise imo. >1 ST in a household is a different matter mind.

I think that ST holders should be able to watch away games too. Can non season holders watch away games for 10 quid?

Darran said:
monmouth said:
Yep, everything is relative as our six fingered eastern friends would say.

Innit? I’ve spent over £1200 on season tickets ffs. :lol:

I would hope people in your situation would get refunds.
Jacks who always go to away games will save a few quid though.
Whatever happens it will be financial nightmare for medium sized clubs in our position - not enough fans for pay to view to cover costs but a high (ish) cost to run the club.

What about if you normally purchase a season pass for Swans TV? That is much cheaper than £10 per game.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back