• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Alan Tate

Blackpooljack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
No idea about what badges he's earned or the level of imput he had at Forest but he always said he wanted to manage the Swans someday. Just thinking aloud

Talk is Cooper getting the Palace job at the end of the season. Wouldn't mind having Tatey in until then.

I really don't envisage him as a manager. Coach yes, top job, nope.

Chief said:
I really don't envisage him as a manager. Coach yes, top job, nope.

I'd be inclined to agree with you. But if it's a toss up between him and Sheehan until May then give me Tate every day of the week.

It’s a big no from me hasn’t got the temperament or ability as a manager

Pacemaker said:
It’s a big no from me hasn’t got the temperament or ability as a manager

Not sure where you'd make this assumption from? You never know until someone makes the step up.

Regardless, if we don't get him in as manager we should be doing what we can to get him in as our club appointed person on the coaching staff - either replacing Kris O Leary or as assistant instead of Sheehan. He only left in the first place because Martin didn't like that someone on his coaching staff going against him and telling him the truth. Sounds like the exact sort of person Duff would have benefitted from, and the exact sort of person we need in the building moving forwards. Not another nodding dog yes man who let's us sleepwalk into just the situation we are in now

SwansInTheLake said:
Not sure where you'd make this assumption from? You never know until someone makes the step up.

Regardless, if we don't get him in as manager we should be doing what we can to get him in as our club appointed person on the coaching staff - either replacing Kris O Leary or as assistant instead of Sheehan. He only left in the first place because Martin didn't like that someone on his coaching staff going against him and telling him the truth. Sounds like the exact sort of person Duff would have benefitted from, and the exact sort of person we need in the building moving forwards. Not another nodding dog yes man who let's us sleepwalk into just the situation we are in now

Don't you think that maybe to employ Alan as our manager in the predicament we are in is too much of a gamble, we are staring down the barrel of league one and you want Tate to come in! And I love tatey but it's a no from me at this point. We need a proven quality manager.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back