• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Agreement reached.

We give him permission to explore the soton interest. If anyone thinks he just “left on his own accord” then they need their heads checked.

Still don’t agree with itchy there was any agreement in place for him to leave though, if that was the case he’d have left immediately after the last game of season and not be flying over to America to discuss the season.

They weren’t offering him a contract, Soton came calling, told him to explore it, accepted it and now it’s us sniffing out a few more quid.

Risc said:
We give him permission to explore the soton interest. If anyone thinks he just “left on his own accord” then they need their heads checked.

Still don’t agree with itchy there was any agreement in place for him to leave though, if that was the case he’d have left immediately after the last game of season and not be flying over to America to discuss the season.

They weren’t offering him a contract, Soton came calling, told him to explore it, accepted it and now it’s us sniffing out a few more quid.

Time to stick a fork in it Risc.

Everything I said has turned out to be correct.

Apology accepted.

:lol:

Itchysphincter said:
Time to stick a fork in it Risc.

Everything I said has turned out to be correct.

Apology accepted.

:lol:

😂😂 righteyo.

Might have missed another comment on this note. I reckon Martin was not offered a contract extension or a contract uplift that RM may believe he deserved after two years. I would say he went looking for Southampton as it is an ideal location for his next move. Pleased with the outcome for all parties and we move on.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back