• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

400 - bad request

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Every time I try to view the website on my Iphone it happens, anybody else suffer the same??

Niigata Jack said:
Every time I try to view the website on my Iphone it happens, anybody else suffer the same??

I'd absolutely never suffer an iPhone Max, it's a lady's phone :lol:

Niigata Jack said:

https://planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=222080

Try disabling cookies. I got a few cheese crackers left after Xmas.

jack_lord said:
is there a downside to clearing cache and cookies?

The only thing you'll notice is you'll have to log back into sites and forums you use, apart from that nothing really.

Swanjaxs said:
I'd absolutely never suffer an iPhone Max, it's a lady's phone :lol:

Says he who runs round in a Mazda MX5 hairdressers car :lol:

Yeah I've started getting this. My ex-wife once cleared my cash so I'm a bit averse to that option. But I find that logging in via google chrome seems to work.

Swanjaxs said:
The only thing you'll notice is you'll have to log back into sites and forums you use, apart from that nothing really.

but what happens if I can't remember the passwords to the sites and forums I use because they have brought in ridiculous rules like a capital letter, two numbers a non alpha numeric character and a minimum of ten characters as well as not being able to use a password I have used before?

jack_lord said:
but what happens if I can't remember the passwords to the sites and forums I use because they have brought in ridiculous rules like a capital letter, two numbers a non alpha numeric character and a minimum of ten characters as well as not being able to use a password I have used before?

That could be a problem, you'd have to request another password from the site owner I suppose, easy to do but a total ballache.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back