• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

3 days until the window closes

• Thread starter Chief
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 3,830

Chief

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Safe to say Woods is off, as is Benda and possibly Paterson.

Will we sign anyone in? Realistically to challenge for the play offs we need a left sided full back, a centre back, an attacking midfielder and maybe a striker. (I'd also like proper wingers).

To make sure we aren't dragged in to a relegation fight I'd say we definitely need an attacking midfielder to make up some of the shortfall of goals/ assists that we've lost with Manning, Cundle, Piroe, Ntcham gone.

With Davis seemingly off the cards there's only a few rumours about that I've seen. Tymon and Chambers.

Quite worrying and the owners have no excuses. The money should be there.

Cant wait until it’s finished. The next few days will just be full of hysterical whining and random name dropping. The sooner we have what we have on Saturday and just have to get on with it, the better.

monmouth said:
Cant wait until it’s finished. The next few days will just be full of hysterical whining and random name dropping. The sooner we have what we have on Saturday and just have to get on with it, the better.

We're going to struggle if we have to carry on with what we have (with even more leaving)

Everyone's already forgotten about the 21 year old left back with a full season in the Eredivisie under his belt.

jasper_T said:
Everyone's already forgotten about the 21 year old left back with a full season in the Eredivisie under his belt.

The problem is, I think our manager has too.

jasper_T said:

I see that Tjoe-A-On is 6 foot 3 and listed as capable of playing on the left or as a centre-back. Is it possible that Duff sees him as playing on the left of a three once he's up to speed/fit? Naughton showed last night that we need someone back there more comfortable on the ball, although preferably someone with a bit more speed.

Or is he the next Ogbeta?

JackSomething said:
I see that Tjoe-A-On is 6 foot 3 and listed as capable of playing on the left or as a centre-back. Is it possible that Duff sees him as playing on the left of a three once he's up to speed/fit? Naughton showed last night that we need someone back there more comfortable on the ball, although preferably someone with a bit more speed.

Or is he the next Ogbeta?

He played 45 minutes as a wing back for the u21s last week, but wasn't involved yesterday.

Surprised we’ve not been linked any further with George Cox. Got good minutes in the Dutch league last year and available on a free. Had a trial with hull but didn’t kick on as they signed someone else

The next few days will be interesting. For all the talk, so far, this is not a good window.

monmouth said:

Hysterical whining and random name dropping, aye that just about sums up the forthcoming transfer target discussions between Watson and Duff ...

Sam Greenwood is fast becoming the new Albert Adomah.

Linked to us on various occasions under various administrations.

Sounds like Southampton are about to sign Harwood-Bellis which makes Wood less likely.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back