• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Stoke City | The EFL Championship

After the Boss had his rant. It'll be interesting who he deemed the worst of a poor bunch by his selection.
Or will he be like a forgiving parent and play most of them.

Stoke sold 500 so far

Tickets will then be transferred to the Swansea.com Stadium, where matchday sales will take place from the South Stand Ticket Office (card only).

Any ticket collections and duplicates will be available from the South Stand ticketing booth, which faces the Harvester restaurant.

Over 500 Potters have already purchased tickets for the trip to South Wales.

five hundred is a decent amount, not sure I'd be making the effort to travel to watch our current shower in Stoke on a Wednesday evening if we were playing away.

Plymouth was 1-1

Not too bad results apart from Millwall all considering

A win v Stoke needs to happen, no more excuses LW

All things considered , this has a draw written all over it. Both will be scared shitless of losing.
Rotherham then becomes the defining game.

I’m missing tonight’s game and Saturday as we’re visiting family, so maybe me not being there will bring us some good luck. 👍

All things considered , this has a draw written all over it. Both will be scared shitless of losing.
Rotherham then becomes the defining game.
The way things have gone the last few weeks, I always saw Rotherham as the game that everything would boil down to. It's a game that all the stats and every pundit says we will win. But we are Swansea and we know our team's ingrained lack of application will turn what should be a routine win into something excruciating to be watched from behind the sofa. I haven't decided whether or not to attend yet because I've known for a long time that the appeal of spending some time with my brother has started to outweigh the football and he had the sense to fly off to the Cape Verde Islands yesterday.

I wouldn’t have gone tonight but my little one gave me the sad eyes and my resolve buckled.
I foresee another evening, walking back through Manselton in the pouring rain, cursing everyone and everything, but…2-0 the Swans according to him.

The way things have gone the last few weeks, I always saw Rotherham as the game that everything would boil down to. It's a game that all the stats and every pundit says we will win. But we are Swansea and we know our team's ingrained lack of application will turn what should be a routine win into something excruciating to be watched from behind the sofa. I haven't decided whether or not to attend yet because I've known for a long time that the appeal of spending some time with my brother has started to outweigh the football and he had the sense to fly off to the Cape Verde Islands yesterday.
I've been umming and ahhing all day about it. Decided no, which says it all. I would never have missed a game like this that I could easily have attended, as win and we're pretty much secure. The result is very important to me, but being an actual physical part of it, blatantly and clearly, is no longer of any real value to me. I don't know why I'm surprised at myself, as I know I've lost the bug, but it has surprised me all the same.

Could do with the chairman going onto the pitch before kick off giving it a bit of Delilah Smith “let’s be aaaaving you”

Could do with the chairman going onto the pitch before kick off giving it a bit of Delilah Smith “let’s be aaaaving you”
Lets not he will likely end up on the pitch in a MAGA cap shouting "Make Abertawe Great Again!"

I've been umming and ahhing all day about it. Decided no, which says it all. I would never have missed a game like this that I could easily have attended, as win and we're pretty much secure. The result is very important to me, but being an actual physical part of it, blatantly and clearly, is no longer of any real value to me. I don't know why I'm surprised at myself, as I know I've lost the bug, but it has surprised me all the same.
Don't beat yourself up pal, if they put in as much effort as we do turning up...we wouldn't be in this fckn mess.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back