• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Middlesbrough vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

I heard that Patino has below average defensive data, which is why he’s not getting game time. Don’t know if that’s true, but if it is it’s daft keeping a player of his obvious ability out on the basis of stats imo.

Will never be inspired while we have a fraud as our captain.

They should sell our games as a cure to insomnia

I heard that Patino has below average defensive data, which is why he’s not getting game time. Don’t know if that’s true, but if it is it’s daft keeping a player of his obvious ability out on the basis of stats imo.
They need to be looking at attacking data

Anyone feeling inspired by this?
It's made me laugh, if that's close enough? We're done this season. May as well all go on holiday, forget that the season ever happened and hope the Yanks feck off before the start of the next one.

Great to hear that we’ve shaded the possession, I was getting a bit worried.

We had our cup final two weeks ago so we'll have to wait for next season's cup final to see some football again.

It's made me laugh, if that's close enough? We're done this season. May as well all go on holiday, forget that the season ever happened and hope the Yanks feck off before the start of the next one.
You think 47 points is enough to stay up? Brave shout.

Yates had two great chances to put us ahead in the first 25 minutes. As usual, the donkey spurned them.
Get Cullen on at half time and let's try to get back into it.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back