• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Bristol City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Bloody hell what a boring half, Ronald looks off it again.

Lacking a little bit of attacking intent and quality in the final ball.
I would like to see us introduce Key to get some game time into his legs.
Pato has looked better than midweek but still not quite at his usual recent level.
How many times is Tymon going to ignore the ball over the top that Placheta is demanding?

Ronald needs some help on the right hand side..........Key would make a massive difference supporting him.

There is definetly a mistake in Cabango and Wood in this game.
Movement and running from midfield when we are attacking especially down our right hand side is non existent.......players all looking to receive into feet rather than hitting the space.

Shades of the Watford game here, but we’ve not been gifted a comedy goal yet.

We’re not taking any risks in our play . Way too safe. Unless there’s a perfect pass on, we’re stopping and going backwards. Need to be more aggressive. Unless we’re playing for a 0-0.

I know we all want to dominate games but we are away from home and have been more than comfortable.

The attacking flair isn't there at the moment but half of that has to be down to Bristol sticking everyone behind the ball.

Hopefully this is us trying to address the game management aspect of our play and we'll be more purposeful in the second half.

Pato has looked better than midweek but still not quite at his usual recent level.
How many times is Tymon going to ignore the ball over the top that Placheta is demanding?
It's been there a few times when working the ball out from the back.......Grimes aswell as Tymon have been guilty of it.

They are there for the taking but at the same time, we are capable of putting something on a plate for them

I’d have taken a point before the start, but if we can’t beat these we are in a bad way.

It’s not great entertainment, is it? Heart rate 42, so no.

WBA have just got their noses ahead at Huddersfield so let's hope it stays that way. 🙈

It's been there a few times when working the ball out from the back.......Grimes aswell as Tymon have been guilty of it.

They are there for the taking but at the same time, we are capable of putting something on a plate for them
Absolutely Placheta looks eager to test his full back for pace but we haven't probed that avenue of attack at all yet.

I feel sorry for Mr Pole. No wonder he stops making runs…he’s ignored whenever he does or is in space and the ball goes back to the chuckles. Then when he’s marked up the Grimester gives him the ball in no space. I think we can see that ‘shrooms is a fan of Russball v2.0 with a winger twist. We are getting players in the box, so that’s good but the end product from Ronnie has been laughable.

Wurzels have gone screaming backwards since they dismantled us at the lib.

Ronald needs some help on the right hand side..........Key would make a massive difference supporting him.

There is definetly a mistake in Cabango and Wood in this game.
Movement and running from midfield when we are attacking especially down our right hand side is non existent.......players all looking to receive into feet rather than hitting the space.
Spot on Daps
Joey is a shadow of his former amazing self and not showing as much as Matty, in so many ways

72% Poss. No shots on target. We've been here before.
Luckily Bristol no shots at all.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back