On the old site - old programmes

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.

Topic author
PSumbler
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

On the old site - old programmes

Unread post by PSumbler »

Many moons ago in a pre lockdown world I talked on the old site about having plenty of old programmes going when I had a clear out

Finally getting round to said clearout ( :lol: ) but for the life of me cannot remember who I talked with about wanting them for their grandson/daughter

I dont suppose by any stretch of the imagination it was anyone reading this and if so give me a shout as you are welcome to have them

And if you aren't that person but want some old programmes (hundreds) then shout - free to a good home
Last edited by PSumbler on 19 Sep 2021 15:29, edited 1 time in total.

Been running this place since 2001, still gives me a headache now!

karnataka

old programmes

Unread post by karnataka »

Was looking through some old boxes for something the other day and came across a batch of old Swans football programmes going as far back as the late 50s. I didn't look through them all but this one caught my eye, especially the Swans lineup.

Sorry if they're a bit big, I haven't worked out how to post them smaller. Any (polite) suggestions welcome.

exiledclaseboy

Re: On the old site - old programmes

Unread post by exiledclaseboy »

Crossroads.

“One of the great attractions of patriotism - it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.”