No 10 Party ... Bring Your Own Booze!! ...

It does exactly what it says on the tin. If it's not about football then it belongs in here for discussion. Once again we ask that you respect your fellow posters.

Jack2jack
Posts in topic: 9

Re: No 10 Party ... Bring Your Own Booze!! ...

Unread post by Jack2jack »

:(
Pegojack wrote:
12 Jan 2022 19:31
As a lifelong Labour supporter, and from a tactical point of view, I hope the Spaffer stays in office for the foreseeable future. And I suspect so does Starmer and Sturgeon. He is far and away Labour's best electoral asset, and the greatest hope for an independent Scotland since William Wallace.
Which is why, I reckon he'll be gone in weeks. The panicked button within his party had ready been pressed. But it take your point.

karnataka
Posts in topic: 5

Unread post by karnataka »

sainthelens wrote:
12 Jan 2022 17:20
Darran wrote:
12 Jan 2022 17:00

Seriously had to watch that 3 times. Fck my eyes n ears.
First time I watched it, I was just confused (which is probably her intention), the second time I listened more carefully and was just open mouthed. People vote for her to be part of a government that runs a country of 66 million people when she shouldn't be in charge of a lettuce.

Darran
Posts in topic: 29

Unread post by Darran »

karnataka wrote:
12 Jan 2022 19:44
sainthelens wrote:
12 Jan 2022 17:20

Seriously had to watch that 3 times. Fck my eyes n ears.
First time I watched it, I was just confused (which is probably her intention), the second time I listened more carefully and was just open mouthed. People vote for her to be part of a government that runs a country of 66 million people when she shouldn't be in charge of a lettuce.
Oh ffs she’s a comedienne taking the piss mun. :lol:
The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award

exiledclaseboy
Posts in topic: 7

Unread post by exiledclaseboy »

Pegojack wrote:
As a lifelong Labour supporter, and from a tactical point of view, I hope the Spaffer stays in office for the foreseeable future. And I suspect so does Starmer and Sturgeon. He is far and away Labour's best electoral asset, and the greatest hope for an independent Scotland since William Wallace.
Don’t be fooled into thinking that because Johnson is an electoral liability now he will still be so in two or three years when the next election rolls around. As we’ve seen the British public forgets easily. Especially Tory voters who act purely out of self interest and bigotry. If there’s an opportunity to unseat Johnson, Labour has to seize it. Sadly the only people who have that kind of power in our fetid system are members of the governing party.
“One of the great attractions of patriotism - it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.”

exiledclaseboy

Unread post by exiledclaseboy »

Darran wrote:
12 Jan 2022 19:48
karnataka wrote:

Quite a lot of twitter have fallen for this. I can’t work out why. I mean it’s very good but a fairly obvious parody. :lol:
“One of the great attractions of patriotism - it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.”

Best_loser

Unread post by Best_loser »

That video has fooled lots of people, shows how bad your typical Tory MP is when a parody is so believable
I always tell the truth, even when I lie

Glyn1
Posts in topic: 3

Unread post by Glyn1 »

But to fool Karnataka??

:lol:
Last edited by Glyn1 on 12 Jan 2022 21:42, edited 3 times in total.

Darran

Unread post by Darran »

karnataka

Unread post by karnataka »

Darran wrote:
12 Jan 2022 19:48
karnataka wrote:

Ok

MajorR
Posts in topic: 6

Unread post by MajorR »

exiledclaseboy wrote:
12 Jan 2022 19:52
Pegojack wrote:
Don’t be fooled into thinking that because Johnson is an electoral liability now he will still be so in two or three years when the next election rolls around. As we’ve seen the British public forgets easily. Especially Tory voters who act purely out of self interest and bigotry. If there’s an opportunity to unseat Johnson, Labour has to seize it. Sadly the only people who have that kind of power in our fetid system are members of the governing party.

He’s their biggest asset and their biggest liability. A large proportion of the public fell for his charm and PR persona and he romped home in the GE, Starmer and his crew need to keep the pressure on him and let the Conservatives do the rest. Cameron was in the news the other day and was commenting on the stuff Boris was getting away with, Labour have to drive home the sleaze and party stuff, the opinion polls and electorate bending the ears of the Conservative MP’s will do the rest.

I don’t think we’ve seen the last of these leaks.

I suspect the next big sleazefest may well be the Covid PPE contracts to the chums.

Best_loser

Unread post by Best_loser »

I don't think Boris fooled anybody at the last election , they knew exactly what he was and still voted for him
I always tell the truth, even when I lie

Darran

Unread post by Darran »

Brilliant comment about Johnson and his ilk on Radio Wales.

Silver Spoon Baboons. :lol:

Pentyrchjack
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by Pentyrchjack »

Boris has definitely run out of road and I think even his strongest supporters are tired of the constant lies and subterfuge.

He is a walking time bomb and I wonder what Cummins has got up his sleeve as the next revelation.

1922 Committee will be busy.

Darran

Unread post by Darran »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

J_B

Unread post by J_B »

IMG-20220113-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220113-WA0000.jpg (67.44 KiB) Viewed 124 times