Season 21/22 Pre-Season Friendly: Swansea City vs Southampton FC Official Match Thread

The Matchday threads have become somewhat of a legend on Planet Swans. Here, we keep them all for posterity, watch how forum posters react as our games materialise.

Moderator: jackharris

Topic author
jackharris
Posts in topic: 1

Season 21/22 Pre-Season Friendly: Swansea City vs Southampton FC Official Match Thread

Unread post by jackharris »

Last edited by PSumbler on 01 Aug 2021 19:16, edited 5 times in total.

PSumbler
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Season 21/22 Pre-Season Friendly: Swansea City vs Southampton FC Official Match Thread

Unread post by PSumbler »

Hard to believe there is only one week to the season - pre-season just appears to have bee somewhat of a clusterfuck and the season is starting to worry me.

Won't be watching this - hate a pre-season game and I'm not sure it tells us, as fans, a great deal. Enjoy everyone who is going, looking forward to reading about it when I get back from down West this evening.

Been running this place since 2001, still gives me a headache now!

bakajack
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Season 21/22 Pre-Season Friendly: Swansea City vs Southampton FC Official Match Thread

Unread post by bakajack »

I feel somewhat more inclined to try to catch the MK Dons game to get an idea of what kind of football Russel will want to implement, though I suspect he might get a somewhat frosty reception from the faithful

Swanjaxs

Unread post by Swanjaxs »

I see Grimes is still missing because of "injury " then ...

You'd rather me with you than against you

Skippyjack

Unread post by Skippyjack »

We're looking awfully weak on numbers, and Swans TV is a shambles

legoman

Unread post by legoman »

Skippyjack wrote:
31 Jul 2021 15:02
I'm trying to watch from Belgium but despite having paid for my season pass and it showing as active on my subscriptions page I can't access content. On the app its suggesting I don't have an active subscription.

Anyone else having trouble?

DJack
Posts in topic: 6

Unread post by DJack »

No commentary but feed is sound...

http://www.hesgoal.tv/watch/sports-hd9

Risc
Posts in topic: 4

Unread post by Risc »

He’ll probably make a howler now but benda a lot better with ball at feet than woodman ever was. Clear to see

DJack
Posts in topic: 6

Unread post by DJack »

:lol: Now there is commentary (foreign)

karnataka

Unread post by karnataka »

legoman wrote:
31 Jul 2021 15:09
Skippyjack wrote:
31 Jul 2021 15:02
I'm trying to watch from Belgium but despite having paid for my season pass and it showing as active on my subscriptions page I can't access content. On the app its suggesting I don't have an active subscription.

I have an email with a Purchase Pass button but when I click it, wherever I look, it doesn't offer me a matchday pass for this match as an option, just monthly or annual. Been trying to purchase one for about 40 minutes and still no luck. May give up and just donate £5 to the Alzheimer's charity. FFS.

Skippyjack

Unread post by Skippyjack »

I missed the two goals, typical, stupid swans TV feed

legoman

Unread post by legoman »

karnataka wrote:
31 Jul 2021 15:15
legoman wrote:
31 Jul 2021 15:09

I have an email with a Purchase Pass button but when I click it, wherever I look, it doesn't offer me a matchday pass for this match as an option, just monthly or annual. Been trying to purchase one for about 40 minutes and still no luck. May give up and just donate £5 to the Alzheimer's charity. FFS.
I contacted the streaming operator via email and they suggest that the game is ONLY ppv but the website doesn't say that for season pass holders

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/southa ... anstv-live

JackBaston
Posts in topic: 7

Unread post by JackBaston »

Squad numbers look confirmed, Lowe 10, Cabango 5

Blackpooljack

Unread post by Blackpooljack »

I hope the yanks are watching so they can see the huge gulf between us and a bang average lower prem team

karnataka

Unread post by karnataka »

legoman wrote:
31 Jul 2021 15:18
karnataka wrote:
31 Jul 2021 15:15

I contacted the streaming operator via email and they suggest that the game is ONLY ppv but the website doesn't say that for season pass holders

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/southa ... anstv-live
I clicked that link and it just got me to the same place I've been dozens of times and still doesn't give me the option of purchasing a pass for this game.

Anyway, I've given up trying now and will go and mow the lawn instead. Shame, I was quite looking forward to it. Enjoy the game, guys. :cry: