Season 21/22 Pre-Season Friendly: Forest Green Rovers vs Swansea City Official Match Thread

The Matchday threads have become somewhat of a legend on Planet Swans. Here, we keep them all for posterity, watch how forum posters react as our games materialise.

Moderator: jackharris

Jamiewales
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Season 21/22 Pre-Season Friendly: Forest Green Rovers vs Swansea City Official Match Thread

Unread post by Jamiewales »

1-2 pen
Last edited by Jamiewales on 28 Jul 2021 20:43, edited 1 time in total.

Skippyjack
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Season 21/22 Pre-Season Friendly: Forest Green Rovers vs Swansea City Official Match Thread

Unread post by Skippyjack »

These games are meaningless, a manager would be a welcome sight and a few additions and mid table will be achievable, because I don't think there's enough goals in us at the moment

bakajack
Posts in topic: 2

Unread post by bakajack »

Wasn't the best game to watch by any stretch, again I have huge concerns about Joel Latibeaudiere, yes the red card was soft but he was wrong side of his man from a simple ball and paid the price for it to compound a weak showing previously against Plymouth

Swanjaxs
Posts in topic: 2

Unread post by Swanjaxs »

bakajack wrote:
28 Jul 2021 21:12
Wasn't the best game to watch by any stretch, again I have huge concerns about Joel Latibeaudiere, yes the red card was soft but he was wrong side of his man from a simple ball and paid the price for it to compound a weak showing previously against Plymouth
At least a stone overweight too

You'd rather me with you than against you

CurtessECarr
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by CurtessECarr »

bakajack wrote:
28 Jul 2021 21:12
Have to agree Joel hasn't looked very good at all in the 2 games. I had great hopes for him. Can he play anywhere else ? Centre back doesn't appear to be his strong point. :geek:

Summers coming time to dream the day away. :)

Pentyrchjack

Unread post by Pentyrchjack »

I enjoyed going to the New Lawn as it was on my wish list and it really isn’t that far away.

In all fairness the FGR fans were really friendly and the ground was fab.

Staying over in Tetbury tonight which is another world.

Witneyjack

Unread post by Witneyjack »

Enjoyed that tonight. First half because our fans mercilessly took the piss out of FGR's number 11. The second half changes improved us. The best moment though was Ben Lloyd scoring with his first touch of the game with is Mam,Dad, and Grandad watching on. Very touching moment when his Grandad started crying after he scored.