Season 20/21: Swansea City v Wycombe Match Thread

The Matchday threads have become somewhat of a legend on Planet Swans. Here, we keep them all for posterity, watch how forum posters react as our games materialise.

Moderator: jackharris

What will the result be against Wycombe?

Poll ended at 17 Apr 2021 18:06

Swans win
71%
Draw
12%
Wycombe win
17%

Total votes: 134

JackFish
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Season 20/21: Swansea City v Wycombe Match Thread

Unread post by JackFish »

We mostly lost to those teams because they put us under a load of pressure. Especially Derby with that comical Ashley Williams own goal. This team aren’t great at that, although I’m sure we’d do a good just frustrating them while having 10% possession.

eteb
Posts in topic: 8

Unread post by eteb »

Just seen the highlights. Great pen from Jamal and great goal from Liam.

Woodman for the first is shocking and Hourihane for the second is absolutely disgraceful - should be dropped for that alone, like he’s running with weights in his boots

karnataka
Posts in topic: 18

Unread post by karnataka »

eteb wrote:
18 Apr 2021 10:31
Just seen the highlights. Great pen from Jamal and great goal from Liam.

Woodman for the first is shocking and Hourihane for the second is absolutely disgraceful - should be dropped for that alone, like he’s running with weights in his boots
Agree absolutely about Hourihane's lack of effort in preventing McCleary from getting a shot away, pathetic. No professional footballer should ever do that. I could have done better.

Not sure about their first, I don't think anyone on the pitch was expecting Muskwe to shoot and it was an absolute bolt from the blue and Woodman wasn't set although maybe a keeper should always be.