Uri Geller

It does exactly what it says on the tin. If it's not about football then it belongs in here for discussion. Once again we ask that you respect your fellow posters.

Topic author
Darran
Posts in topic: 5

Uri Geller

Unread post by Darran »

Be careful Vlad. :lol:

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award

Niigata Jack
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Uri Geller

Unread post by Niigata Jack »

Darran wrote:
03 Aug 2022 21:16
Be careful Vlad. :lol:

Would have thought you would love him, massive believer of UFO's you must be Twitter pal's at least :lol:

exiledclaseboy
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by exiledclaseboy »

It’s a bit of a leap from pretending to be able to bend forks, the f*****g lunatic.
“One of the great attractions of patriotism - it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.”

Pegojack

Unread post by Pegojack »

exiledclaseboy wrote:
03 Aug 2022 21:20
It’s a bit of a leap from pretending to be able to bend forks, the f*****g lunatic.
Beat me to it, I was going to say "and if that doesn't work, he'll bend all your feckin spoons".

Niigata Jack
Posts in topic: 4

Unread post by Niigata Jack »

exiledclaseboy wrote:
03 Aug 2022 21:20
He's grabbed the attention of nearly 670 other twatters though, attention seeking at its finest, still got someway to go to catch up with, the one on here though :shock: :lol:

Cooperman
Posts in topic: 3

Unread post by Cooperman »

I once sat next to him on a flight to Tokyo and after about two hours he raised the little screen between us and proceeded to clank around with what I can only assume was the cutlery.

Swanjaxs
Posts in topic: 2

Unread post by Swanjaxs »

I wonder if he could bend a Russian nuclear warhead so it would fly back and bomb its own starting point? Seems logical to me 🤔
You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Topic author
Darran

Unread post by Darran »

He was down The Vetch one Saturday and I actually asked him if he had that nights lottery numbers.
He was there a friend of Mike Lewis,it was the last home game of the season against Doncaster and Doncaster had already been relegated out of the football league.
He went in our dressing room before the game to generate positive thoughts unto the minds of the players.
It was the worst 0-0 draw I’ve ever witnessed,it was absolutely dire.

Itchysphincter
Posts in topic: 2

Unread post by Itchysphincter »

Darran wrote:
04 Aug 2022 11:43
He was down The Vetch one Saturday and I actually asked him if he had that nights lottery numbers.
He was there a friend of Mike Lewis,it was the last home game of the season against Doncaster and Doncaster had already been relegated out of the football league.
He went in our dressing room before the game to generate positive thoughts unto the minds of the players.
Pretty sure I remember that, paraded on the pitch before the game and no one really gave a toss. Ruth Madoc was also trotted out that season too iirc, good sport she was.
jack123 wrote:
06 Dec 2020 21:08
:lol: :lol: :lol: You should seek therapy, with thoughts like you have.. Dr P is the best thing since sliced bread.

Topic author
Darran

Unread post by Darran »

Itchysphincter wrote:
04 Aug 2022 12:06
Darran wrote:
Pretty sure I remember that, paraded on the pitch before the game and no one really gave a toss. Ruth Madoc was also trotted out that season too iirc, good sport she was.
I can’t remember Madoc but Uri bent a spoon in the centre circle at half time with the north bank chanting at him. :lol:

J_B

Unread post by J_B »

Didn't he support Exeter or someone?

Surprisingly they haven't dominated Europe all things considered.

monmouth

Unread post by monmouth »

Needs to point his spoons at China now.

Cooperman
Posts in topic: 3

Unread post by Cooperman »

Darran wrote:
I remember that as well. Didn’t it have something to do with his belief that The Vetch was cursed?

Topic author
Darran

Unread post by Darran »

Cooperman wrote:
04 Aug 2022 12:27
Darran wrote:
I remember that as well. Didn’t it have something to do with his belief that The Vetch was cursed?
Something like that. :lol:

Topic author
Darran

Unread post by Darran »

J_B wrote:
04 Aug 2022 12:25
Didn't he support Exeter or someone?

Surprisingly they haven't dominated Europe all things considered.
I think he went to watch Exeter again because of his chum Mike Lewis.
I believe he took his mate Michael Jackson with him.