Moderators

It does exactly what it says on the tin. If it's not about football then it belongs in here for discussion. Once again we ask that you respect your fellow posters.

Topic author
Londonlisa2001
Posts in topic: 10

Moderators

Unread post by Londonlisa2001 »

To whoever is moderating this site, I don’t appreciate a thread being locked when the final posts are someone telling me I should go and do housework because I am female. Seriously. Sort it out. There is no need to moderate stuff where a poster is being a a bigot. Leave it there for everyone to see and make their own judgement. For years now that poster has got away with having posts removed and then claiming he hasn’t made them.

Leave it there for posterity unless someone complains.

dickythorpe
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Moderators

Unread post by dickythorpe »

Lisa, it's ludicrous that such attitudes from men towards women still exist.
I have been daft enough when drunk or wound up to go a bit turbo with you.
I was either stressed or heavily intoxicated.

I alway enjoy your posts and only wish you the best.

As Dar says "f#@* 'em"👍🦢⚽

exiledclaseboy
Posts in topic: 6

Unread post by exiledclaseboy »

That was me. I’m off out in a bit. Phil’s away. We all know how J123 will end up on a Saturday night so I banned him till tomorrow and locked the thread. It was the quickest and easiest thing to do. We all know his attitude to women, blacks, gays etc and no one takes him seriously so I wouldn’t worry about his last post. Everyone here knows you’re worth ten of him and his ilk.
“One of the great attractions of patriotism - it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.”

Itchysphincter

Unread post by Itchysphincter »

Londonlisa2001 wrote:
30 Jul 2022 17:46
To whoever is moderating this site, I don’t appreciate a thread being locked when the final posts are someone telling me I should go and do housework because I am female. Seriously. Sort it out. There is no need to moderate stuff where a poster is being a a bigot. Leave it there for everyone to see and make their own judgement. For years now that poster has got away with having posts removed and then claiming he hasn’t made them.

Leave it there for posterity unless someone complains.
I’ve been banging this drum for yonks.
jack123 wrote:
06 Dec 2020 21:08
:lol: :lol: :lol: You should seek therapy, with thoughts like you have.. Dr P is the best thing since sliced bread.

exiledclaseboy
Posts in topic: 6

Unread post by exiledclaseboy »

I haven’t removed any posts by the way.
“One of the great attractions of patriotism - it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.”

Swanjaxs

Unread post by Swanjaxs »

What I will say is, yes this individual can't be taken seriously, but where do you draw a line between drunken buffoon and throughly unpleasant views?
Every post you make could have consequences...
You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Darran
Posts in topic: 4

Unread post by Darran »

exiledclaseboy wrote:
30 Jul 2022 17:56
That was me. I’m off out in a bit. Phil’s away. We all know how J123 will end up on a Saturday night so I banned him till tomorrow and locked the thread. It was the quickest and easiest thing to do. We all know his attitude to women, blacks, gays etc and no one takes him seriously so I wouldn’t worry about his last post. Everyone here knows you’re worth ten of him and his ilk.
I agree with Lisa it’s absolutely pathetic and the answer is to just ban the homophobic prick.
Any person that makes a post on any forum anywhere that they’ll be normalising pedophilia next because he believes there are too many homosexuals on tv should not be allowed to post on the internet.
The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award

monmouth
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by monmouth »

Darran wrote:
30 Jul 2022 18:51
exiledclaseboy wrote:
I agree with Lisa it’s absolutely pathetic and the answer is to just ban the homophobic prick.
Any person that makes a post on any forum anywhere that they’ll be normalising pedophilia next because he believes there are too many homosexuals on tv should not be allowed to post on the internet.
Is it a real poster rather than a sad pretence by someone on a windup? If so he (it’s always a he) must have serious deep seated issues, as well as being monumentally stupid. You’d think, in that case, he might have some shame.

Topic author
Londonlisa2001

dickythorpe wrote:
30 Jul 2022 17:54
Lisa, it's ludicrous that such attitudes from men towards women still exist.
I have been daft enough when drunk or wound up to go a bit turbo with you.
I was either stressed or heavily intoxicated.

I alway enjoy your posts and only wish you the best.

As Dar says "f#@* 'em"👍🦢⚽
Oh, don’t get me wrong, I genuinely couldn’t care less what he says. My issue is in it looking as though I have complained as though I can’t cope.

Once someone does the whole ‘haven’t you got ironing to do’ bit, they’ve lost the argument.

I have no issue with arguing with anyone, and bear no grudges either. It’s only a football forum!
Best.

Topic author
Londonlisa2001

exiledclaseboy wrote:
Understand if you’re going out and there’s no one to protect the site as it were this evening. I just don’t want it to look as though I’ve complained, hence my reaction.

Topic author
Londonlisa2001

Darran wrote:
30 Jul 2022 19:55
Londonlisa2001 wrote:
30 Jul 2022 19:45

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I genuinely couldn’t care less what he says. My issue is in it looking as though I have complained as though I can’t cope.

Once someone does the whole ‘haven’t you got ironing to do’ bit, they’ve lost the argument.

I have no issue with arguing with anyone, and bear no grudges either. It’s only a football forum!
Best.
I care what he says on a forum that I’m a member of and on a side note most people won’t have seen the post the vile c*nt made on here late one night last week regarding the interview my wife and I gave to BBC Wales News on behalf of Carers Wales commenting on the Welsh Government heating payment for people that are going to be struggling to pay their heating bills this coming winter.
Like I’ve said he shouldn’t be allowed to post on here and I have no idea why he is.
Some people might be sucked in by his alcohol excuse but it isn’t a worthy excuse.
I didn’t see what he said to be honest so can’t comment on that.

Alcohol isn’t an excuse. I believe him to be a bigot. Sober or drunk.

Swanjaxs

Unread post by Swanjaxs »

Darran wrote:
Londonlisa2001 wrote:
30 Jul 2022 19:45

Best.
I care what he says on a forum that I’m a member of and on a side note most people won’t have seen the post the vile c*nt made on here late one night last week regarding the interview my wife and I gave to BBC Wales News on behalf of Carers Wales commenting on the Welsh Government heating payment for people that are going to be struggling to pay their heating bills this coming winter.
Like I’ve said he shouldn’t be allowed to post on here and I have no idea why he is.
Some people might be sucked in by his alcohol excuse but it isn’t a worthy excuse.
I didn't see his disgusting comment mate, but sad to say I'm not surprised.
It's easy to say rise above it, but there comes a point where we all have to make a stand, otherwise these types draw even more oxygen for thier hate.
Anyways, he's somebody else's problem for tonight at least 🙂
You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Darran
Posts in topic: 4

Unread post by Darran »

Swanjaxs wrote:
30 Jul 2022 20:11
Darran wrote:

I didn't see his disgusting comment mate, but sad to say I'm not surprised.
It's easy to say rise above it, but there comes a point where we all have to make a stand, otherwise these types draw even more oxygen for thier hate.
Anyways, he's somebody else's problem for tonight at least 🙂
Spot on.
The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award

Itchysphincter

Unread post by Itchysphincter »

Can’t wait for the thread to get unlocked, and if you’re making a sarnie Lis, stick the kettle on too, eh? .. there’s a love.
jack123 wrote:
06 Dec 2020 21:08
:lol: :lol: :lol: You should seek therapy, with thoughts like you have.. Dr P is the best thing since sliced bread.

Topic author
Londonlisa2001

Itchysphincter wrote:
30 Jul 2022 21:18
Can’t wait for the thread to get unlocked, and if you’re making a sarnie Lis, stick the kettle on too, eh? .. there’s a love.
Kettle? I live in London itch, I have a boiling tap 🤣🤣🤣