Mumbles promenade

It does exactly what it says on the tin. If it's not about football then it belongs in here for discussion. Once again we ask that you respect your fellow posters.

Topic author
Swansea93
Posts in topic: 1

Mumbles promenade

Unread post by Swansea93 »

From the restaurants by Prezzo down to Verdis the amount of dog crap on the prom was crazy, I’ve never noticed so much when I’ve had a stroll down there before but yesterday I noticed it a lot, how do people get away with not picking the mess up when there’s so many people about down there?

dickythorpe
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Mumbles promenade

Unread post by dickythorpe »

Gone to the dogs literally.

Thrasher

Unread post by Thrasher »

One of my pet hates..excuse the pun...it really is the lowest of the low not to pick up your dog's mess. It staggers me....
Last edited by Thrasher on 14 Oct 2021 14:38, edited 1 time in total.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

KrunchyKarrot

Unread post by KrunchyKarrot »

Swansea93 wrote:
14 Oct 2021 08:29
From the restaurants by Prezzo down to Verdis the amount of dog crap on the prom was crazy, I’ve never noticed so much when I’ve had a stroll down there before but yesterday I noticed it a lot, how do people get away with not picking the mess up when there’s so many people about down there?
Seriously have you ever met a dog owner who doesnt pick up their crap. There must be a large pack of stray dogs running loose around Swansea Bay to Aberavon beach crapping every 25yards. When i pointed this out a few weeks back some nomark said i should pick it up, what a hope he's got.

dickythorpe

Stuart Davies the ex rugby player was on about this a year or 2 ago. He challenged someone about not picking up their mess. More should do it .
Last edited by dickythorpe on 14 Oct 2021 19:17, edited 1 time in total.

MajorR

Unread post by MajorR »

It’s disgusting, people should clean up after their dogs. Council need to get their rangers out and sort it out. Fine them, if they carry on fine them again (double or treble it) and if that doesn’t work give the .....’s an ASBO or something.

Jack2jack

Unread post by Jack2jack »

It's the runny shite that's the worst, with the best will in the world, it can't be cleaned up properly.💩

airedale

Unread post by airedale »

I was down in Carmarthen and this old woman came out of her terrace house with her small dog. She walked about 3 doors down and the dog crapped on a neighbour’s doorstep and she turned round and went back into her house.

Oops, should have said, she didn’t pick up.
Last edited by airedale on 15 Oct 2021 17:51, edited 1 time in total.

dickythorpe

airedale wrote:
15 Oct 2021 17:50
I was down in Carmarthen and this old woman came out of her terrace house with her small dog. She walked about 3 doors down and the dog crapped on a neighbour’s doorstep and she turned round and went back into her house.

Oops, should have said, she didn’t pick up.
There's another place that's going to the dogs.