Gogglebox

It does exactly what it says on the tin. If it's not about football then it belongs in here for discussion. Once again we ask that you respect your fellow posters.

JackSomething
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Gogglebox

Unread post by JackSomething »

jack123 wrote:
12 Sep 2021 00:40
JackSomething wrote:
12 Sep 2021 00:17

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the players who the racist chants were directed at (Bellingham and Sterling) who were actually there, were more likely to have heard something than you would watching the TV coverage.

Given the knuckle draggers who immediately accuse them of making it up or that they brought it on themselves, why would they ever lie about it? The amount of abuse they get for daring to report vile abuse, can you imagine how bad it would be for them if they were proved to have made it up? People would be telling them to go back where they came from... :roll:
I thought the editing was a 'thing of the past'?

jack123
Posts in topic: 23

Unread post by jack123 »

exiledclaseboy wrote:
12 Sep 2021 01:21
jack123 wrote:
12 Sep 2021 00:10
u

Either your memory is foggy, or you are lying I never said black people should go back to africa you lying twat, I never mentioned black people, and you know it.

I will give you a clue you absolute s**t stirring moron, I said "if they don't like it here", I never mentioned any colour so you need to rethink what you said..
Quoted for posterity.
Cool, quote all you want you lying dumbo prick

libera me a malo

DJack
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by DJack »

jack123 wrote:
12 Sep 2021 01:33
exiledclaseboy wrote:
12 Sep 2021 01:21

Quoted for posterity.
Cool, quote all you want you lying dumbo prick
https://giphy.com/embed/jn21b1FXsZg011z88p

exiledclaseboy
Posts in topic: 6

Unread post by exiledclaseboy »

jack123 wrote:
12 Sep 2021 00:10
exiledclaseboy wrote:
12 Sep 2021 00:03
I haven’t deleted anything of Jack 123’s on this site because I’m not a mod. I didn’t delete anything of his on the other site either but I did edit a post of his where he said that black people should go back to Africa.
u

Either your memory is foggy, or you are lying I never said black people should go back to africa you lying twat, I never mentioned black people, and you know it.

I will give you a clue you absolute s**t stirring moron, I said "if they don't like it here", I never mentioned any colour so you need to rethink what you said..
Sue me. 👍

“One of the great attractions of patriotism - it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.”

MrSwerve

Unread post by MrSwerve »

Love it when I wake up on a Sunday morning to see a thread started on the Saturday with 4+ pages of replies.

Always an entertaining read. :lol:

Itchysphincter
Posts in topic: 8

Unread post by Itchysphincter »

exiledclaseboy wrote:
I haven’t deleted anything of Jack 123’s on this site because I’m not a mod. I didn’t delete anything of his on the other site either but I did edit a post of his where he said that black people should go back to Africa.
Thank you.

Posting it is one thing, but to flat out deny it after you did him a favour of removing it…….

I remember saying at the time that nothing should be deleted because it gives these unsavoury characters the opportunity to deny their actions in future.

jack123 wrote:
06 Dec 2020 21:08
:lol: :lol: :lol: You should seek therapy, with thoughts like you have.. Dr P is the best thing since sliced bread.

exiledclaseboy

Itchysphincter wrote:
12 Sep 2021 10:23
exiledclaseboy wrote:
Thank you.

Posting it is one thing, but to flat out deny it after you did him a favour of removing it…….

I remember saying at the time that nothing should be deleted because it gives these unsavoury characters the opportunity to deny their actions in future.
You did. Turns out you were right an’ all.

“One of the great attractions of patriotism - it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.”

PSumbler
Site Admin

Unread post by PSumbler »

Standard Planet Swans Saturday evening thread

Been running this place since 2001, still gives me a headache now!

exiledclaseboy

PSumbler wrote:
12 Sep 2021 11:15
Standard Jack 123 Saturday evening thread
Corrected that for you.

dickythorpe
Posts in topic: 3

Unread post by dickythorpe »

How are everybody's legal teams this Sunday lunchtime?
Massive expense to the taxpayer this could be.

jack123
Posts in topic: 23

Unread post by jack123 »

Itchysphincter wrote:
12 Sep 2021 10:23
exiledclaseboy wrote:
Thank you.

Just for the record I said the same thing as I am saying now, immediately after it, you are trying to make out as if I am changing my story a year plus later, as If I'm hoping peoples memories are muddled, unsavoury characters to deny in future? I said at time,

libera me a malo

Pentyrchjack

Unread post by Pentyrchjack »

Against all my preconceptions I absolutely love the show. It’s one of the few TV programs that my wife and I watch together (on Netflix). My wife and I quizzed each other on which cast member would be the most acceptable partner. I plumped for Ellie while my wife went for Giles or Sophie(!). Think she’s trying to tell me something....

Swanjaxs

Unread post by Swanjaxs »

Pentyrchjack wrote:
19 Sep 2021 00:12
Against all my preconceptions I absolutely love the show. It’s one of the few TV programs that my wife and I watch together (on Netflix). My wife and I quizzed each other on which cast member would be the most acceptable partner. I plumped for Ellie while my wife went for Giles or Sophie(!). Think she’s trying to tell me something....
You should both audition then for the next series? The first Jacks on Gogglebox 🙌
Absolute gem of a series 😍

You'd rather me with you than against you

tim_healings

Unread post by tim_healings »

Saw shirl at Cardiff queens st station. Starstruck I was and deeply regret not getting that photo. Can’t believe I was so shy. Not myself at all, but I was in Cardiff.....