Swans eye Sunderland’s Scottish hitman?

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.
User avatar

Blackpooljack
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 439
Joined: 29 Jun 2020 05:49

Re: Swans eye Sunderland’s Scottish hitman?

Unread post by Blackpooljack »

eteb wrote:
14 Jan 2022 16:55
Blackpooljack wrote:
14 Jan 2022 14:30
Just shows how far we've fallen/ been finamcially mismanaged when the concenous of opinion is that we can't afford a Lg 1 player.
financially mismanaged?

dear f*****g god thats a poor post. No clubs are spending. In fact most are trying to stay afloat.

Really poor post
i was refering to our past you pleb, the Clucas, Bony, Ayew signings if you think those were the signings of a brilliantly run club then you need serious help



User avatar

Blackpooljack
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 439
Joined: 29 Jun 2020 05:49

Re: Swans eye Sunderland’s Scottish hitman?

Unread post by Blackpooljack »

Cooperman wrote:
14 Jan 2022 17:25
eteb wrote:
14 Jan 2022 16:55


financially mismanaged?

dear f*****g god thats a poor post. No clubs are spending. In fact most are trying to stay afloat.

Really poor post
Aye, anyone who believes that our finances are being poorly managed is sadly out of touch with reality.
fool, were not are. £18 Mil on Clucas good bit of business that was eh.

User avatar

Magic_Michu
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 880
Joined: 09 Jul 2020 10:51

Re: Swans eye Sunderland’s Scottish hitman?

Unread post by Magic_Michu »

Blackpooljack wrote:
15 Jan 2022 08:34
eteb wrote:
14 Jan 2022 16:55


financially mismanaged?

dear f*****g god thats a poor post. No clubs are spending. In fact most are trying to stay afloat.

Really poor post
i was refering to our past you pleb, the Clucas, Bony, Ayew signings if you think those were the signings of a brilliantly run club then you need serious help
To be fair, that’s all on Huw Jenkins… spending stupid money to try and save us from the inevitable.

The recent chairman’s more recently have been excellent in balancing books and spending where appropriate.

User avatar

Blackpooljack
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 439
Joined: 29 Jun 2020 05:49

Re: Swans eye Sunderland’s Scottish hitman?

Unread post by Blackpooljack »

Magic_Michu wrote:
15 Jan 2022 09:49
Blackpooljack wrote:
15 Jan 2022 08:34
i was refering to our past you pleb, the Clucas, Bony, Ayew signings if you think those were the signings of a brilliantly run club then you need serious help
To be fair, that’s all on Huw Jenkins… spending stupid money to try and save us from the inevitable.

The recent chairman’s more recently have been excellent in balancing books and spending where appropriate.
exactly

User avatar

Cooperman
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 2025
Joined: 27 Jun 2020 17:30

Re: Swans eye Sunderland’s Scottish hitman?

Unread post by Cooperman »

Blackpooljack wrote:
15 Jan 2022 08:40
Cooperman wrote:
14 Jan 2022 17:25


Aye, anyone who believes that our finances are being poorly managed is sadly out of touch with reality.
fool, were not are. £18 Mil on Clucas good bit of business that was eh.
Make your point clear then, fool.

User avatar

Blackpooljack
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 439
Joined: 29 Jun 2020 05:49

Re: Swans eye Sunderland’s Scottish hitman?

Unread post by Blackpooljack »

Cooperman wrote:
15 Jan 2022 12:09
Blackpooljack wrote:
15 Jan 2022 08:40
fool, were not are. £18 Mil on Clucas good bit of business that was eh.
Make your point clear then, fool.
i said been not being, that's pretty clear

Post Reply