Richard Keen RIP

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.

Topic author
Darran
Posts in topic: 1

Richard Keen RIP

Unread post by Darran »

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award

Muteswan

Re: Richard Keen RIP

Unread post by Muteswan »

Oh what a shock! I used to see Richard every week at the Swansea Jazz Club. A lovely guy, so sorry to hear this. We always spoke about the Swans first and then the jazz afterwards. Massive Swans fan. RIP Richard. 😢

PSumbler
Site Admin

Unread post by PSumbler »

Very sad news to read, RIP Richard

Never forget that his son Gareth was heavily involved in the consortium in the early days (in fact I may be wrong but I think it was through him that Katzen came in) and that once the hard work was done he donated his full investment to the Supporters Trust - I think it was £10k

True Jacks. RIP Richard

Been running this place since 2001, still gives me a headache now!

Risc

Unread post by Risc »

PSumbler wrote:
14 Oct 2021 07:20
Very sad news to read, RIP Richard

Never forget that his son Gareth was heavily involved in the consortium in the early days (in fact I may be wrong but I think it was through him that Katzen came in) and that once the hard work was done he donated his full investment to the Supporters Trust - I think it was £10k

True Jacks. RIP Richard
Very generous.

RIP Richard