Estonia v Wales

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.

BrynCartwright
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Estonia v Wales

Unread post by BrynCartwright »

The quality of this game was somewhere between Leagues One and Two. Complete shite. I'm glad we won, but I despair. Any comment from Giggs over the next 24 hours? That guy is a shower of s**t for not making statements about the achievements of his team. Nothing stopping him making statements about the football team surely?
Last edited by BrynCartwright on 11 Oct 2021 21:36, edited 1 time in total.

WalterBoyd
Posts in topic: 6

Unread post by WalterBoyd »

An away win. 3 points..

Not a great match but could easily have been a worse result.

Move on. The big match is Sunday at noon.

Aubrey Hambone
Posts in topic: 3

Unread post by Aubrey Hambone »

BrynCartwright wrote:
11 Oct 2021 21:34
The quality of this game was somewhere between Leagues One and Two. Complete shite. I'm glad we won, but I despair. Any comment from Giggs over the next 24 hours? That guy is a shower of s**t for not making statements about the achievements of his team. Nothing stopping him making statements about the football team surely?
Personally I couldn't give two shìts what the thug has to say about anything never mind football

Skippyjack

Unread post by Skippyjack »

Page has to go, him, Kit Symons and Tony Roberts are like the three Stooges, they're sending us back to the dark ages of Welsh football, Estonia, the team Belarus put 4 past should've won the game
These users thanked the author Skippyjack for the post:
BrynCartwright

airedale
Posts in topic: 2

Unread post by airedale »

Had to laugh when Moore went off half blind, Page looked at him looked away and looked at him again and then Page said, Off?!, then he scrabbled about sorting out a sub.

Skippyjack

Unread post by Skippyjack »

:?:
airedale wrote:
11 Oct 2021 21:46
Had to laugh when Moore went off half blind, Page looked at him looked away and looked at him again and then Page said, Off?!, then he scrabbled about sorting out a sub.
Honestly mate, we have the thickest coaching team in the whole of Europe, dinosaurs without a clue, Tony Roberts is Andy Robinson thick, Alan Knill seems switched on though, that's the only plus in this coaching team

Badlands
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by Badlands »

Wales were a carbon copy of Cooper's Swansea.
Spawny goal.
Hoof the ball anywhere for 80 minutes.
Luck out on their failed attempts.
no attempt to change the team despite being under the cosh for long periods in the second half and not controlling the game. Sit back and let them come at us.
no plan from the touchline.
needed goals but didn't go for them.
Questionable substitutions.
These users thanked the author Badlands for the post:
BrynCartwright

Topic author
monmouth
Posts in topic: 9

Unread post by monmouth »

Badlands wrote:
12 Oct 2021 11:10
Wales were a carbon copy of Cooper's Swansea.
Spawny goal.
Hoof the ball anywhere for 80 minutes.
Luck out on their failed attempts.
no attempt to change the team despite being under the cosh for long periods in the second half and not controlling the game. Sit back and let them come at us.
no plan from the touchline.
needed goals but didn't go for them.
Questionable substitutions.
And just as totally unwatchable.

Cue.....but here's the highlights of 5 minutes against Upper Bromleyonians in 1874...

MrSwerve
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by MrSwerve »

I'm actually surprised that the FAW didn't make a move for Cooper (or at least sound him out - maybe it did happen?)...

It's a match made in heaven.