Fans Forum Wednesday

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.

Topic author
STID2017
Posts in topic: 1

Fans Forum Wednesday

Unread post by STID2017 »

Anyone on here attending?
Should be an interesting evening
These users thanked the author STID2017 for the post:
Jinxy

Jinxy
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Fans Forum Wednesday

Unread post by Jinxy »

Yes, received the email today. Looking forward to hearing RM's assessment on where we are and are going etc., and a chance for him to meet some of football's finest fans!

Jinxy

Unread post by Jinxy »

Brilliant evening - great contributions by all. I really got the feeling, the first for a long time, that we are all aligned. COYS.

Edit: what I will say is sad, is that we have/had a fans forum - an opportunity to meet and have your say with several levels at the club, inc head coach, has attracted no more than 2 posters on this topic. Weird, given how much we all say how much we love our club.
Last edited by Jinxy on 13 Oct 2021 21:41, edited 1 time in total.

crazedbison

Unread post by crazedbison »

Jinxy wrote:
13 Oct 2021 21:03
Brilliant evening - great contributions by all. I really got the feeling, the first for a long time, that we are all aligned. COYS.

Edit: what I will say is sad, is that we have/had a fans forum - an opportunity to meet and have your say with several levels at the club, inc head coach, has attracted no more than 2 posters on this topic. Weird, given how much we all say how much we love our club.
I’d have been there but am currently abroad. However, I will be in town this weekend.

Swansea93

Unread post by Swansea93 »

Anyone care to share some points that was discussed this evening?

Cheers

Chief

Unread post by Chief »

These users thanked the author Chief for the post (total 3):
Swansea93, Jinxy, Muteswan

Jinxy

Unread post by Jinxy »

crazedbison wrote:
13 Oct 2021 21:44
Jinxy wrote:
13 Oct 2021 21:03

I’d have been there but am currently abroad. However, I will be in town this weekend.
My point was not aimed at those who couldn't attend - just at the level of interest. There have been loads of times I've been unavailable due to business etc..

Jinxy

Unread post by Jinxy »

Swansea93 wrote:
13 Oct 2021 21:44
Anyone care to share some points that was discussed this evening?

Cheers
Read Steve's tweets. Good to see ya Steve BTW!

FelindreJack

Unread post by FelindreJack »

A lot of positives from what Ive read, Nice to see.This site could do with some 🙄🤣