RM

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.

Topic author
Nocountryforoldjack
Posts in topic: 12

RM

Unread post by Nocountryforoldjack »

Get a f*****g grip and quickly... I cannot see where we'll get a win. Dreadful today. Lost all faith and patience today I'm afraid.
These users thanked the author Nocountryforoldjack for the post (total 2):
StoneColdjack, Raynor94

exiledclaseboy
Posts in topic: 3

Re: RM

Unread post by exiledclaseboy »

Did you turn off at 3.45?

“One of the great attractions of patriotism - it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.”

Barryballbag
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by Barryballbag »

Yeah I get it. Very poor first half. We've some good players and the second half showed that we can create and that all the pedestrian s**t can do one! I'm not expecting much this season but pre season or not, things should start clicking now surely. Urgency is what's needed, should've and would've buried those if we showed more.

Risc

Unread post by Risc »

😂😂😂 what a comeback!!

get in there Russell boy
These users thanked the author Risc for the post:
JackBaston

Blackpooljack

Unread post by Blackpooljack »

Have you noticed that stonecold jack thanks every one of nocountryforoldjacks posts just saying

Topic author
Nocountryforoldjack

exiledclaseboy wrote:
18 Sep 2021 17:23
Nope and I don't want Cooper back either

exiledclaseboy

Unread post by exiledclaseboy »

Nocountryforoldjack wrote:
18 Sep 2021 17:37
exiledclaseboy wrote:
18 Sep 2021 17:23
Nope and I don't want Cooper back either
No one in their right mind would.

“One of the great attractions of patriotism - it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous.”

Swansea93
Posts in topic: 2

Unread post by Swansea93 »

Work in progress as was expected when he joined 5 days before the first game, if you accepted that when he was appointed then you wouldn’t be throwing your toys out of the pram asking for him to leave ALREADY.

Give the bloke a chance ffs, you can clearly see he’s implementing it we have a good squad one certainly more capable than scrapping relegation, over reacting is laughable, when you think it took Klopp 3/4 years to do anything for Liverpool.

If by January we’re in a similar situation then yeah questions may be asked, be he needs 2/3 windows to get his own squad he wants and right now we still have weaknesses in the squad that will let the playing style down.

He hasn’t exactly been dealt the best of hands to start with has he, the board’s incompetence to get Cooper out sooner has hindered our start with a new manager, players not fit, players injured and Covid thrown in he’s been unlucky with the start he’s had, give it time, plus he’s always been upfront and said it will be short term pain while he gets his system in place.
Last edited by Swansea93 on 18 Sep 2021 17:42, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Swansea93 for the post:
Jinxy

Topic author
Nocountryforoldjack

I guess I'm just still trying to come to terms with that first half.. Obvs Martin got it totally wrong and changed it for a very good 2nd half fight back but come on, find your best 11 and stick with that.
These users thanked the author Nocountryforoldjack for the post:
Dr. Winston

Raynor94

Unread post by Raynor94 »

18 Sep 2021 17:14
Get a f*****g grip and quickly... I cannot see where we'll get a win. Dreadful today. Lost all faith and patience today I'm afraid.
My mistake, I meant to call you a drama Queen, not thank you, a game 90 minutes.

Keep the faith

Topic author
Nocountryforoldjack

Swansea93 wrote:
18 Sep 2021 17:42
Work in progress as was expected when he joined 5 days before the first game, if you accepted that when he was appointed then you wouldn’t be throwing your toys out of the pram asking for him to leave ALREADY.

Give the bloke a chance ffs, you can clearly see he’s implementing it we have a good squad one certainly more capable than scrapping relegation, over reacting is laughable, when you think it took Klopp 3/4 years to do anything for Liverpool.

If by January we’re in a similar situation then yeah questions may be asked, be he needs 2/3 windows to get his own squad he wants and right now we still have weaknesses in the squad that will let the playing style down.

He hasn’t exactly been dealt the best of hands to start with has he, the board’s incompetence to get Cooper out sooner has hindered our start with a new manager, players not fit, players injured and Covid thrown in he’s been unlucky with the start he’s had, give it time, plus he’s always been upfront and said it will be short term pain while he gets his system in place.
Great Post except I have not asked him to leave, I was reacting to a first half that was beyond terrible and if we hadn't drawn today then I'm sure a few more fans would be over reacting. Changing a manager every 2 months will get a team relagated, asking a manager on a forum to get a grip is merely an emotional rant, I guess you don't do them huh.

Topic author
Nocountryforoldjack

Raynor94 wrote:
18 Sep 2021 17:58
18 Sep 2021 17:14
My mistake, I meant to call you a drama Queen, not thank you, a game 90 minutes.

Keep the faith

Yep total drama queen for a team I love and always will, I'm Jack through and through and I wear my heart on my sleeve.

Topic author
Nocountryforoldjack

The first half had me f*****g tamping for the rest of the game hence my post.

BLAZE

Unread post by BLAZE »

18 Sep 2021 18:01
merely an emotional rant, I guess you don't do them huh.
The only emotions I feel after that are excitement and relief. Coming back from 3-0 down and equalising in injury time is one of those moments that you should live for as a fan of a football club. The last thing I'd have thought about posting at 5pm this evening was a thread like this - but you're entitled to your opinion as much as anyone

You should try and enjoy the moment a little though
These users thanked the author BLAZE for the post (total 3):
Fireboy, AndyNak, Ross

Topic author
Nocountryforoldjack

BLAZE wrote:
18 Sep 2021 18:14
18 Sep 2021 18:01
merely an emotional rant, I guess you don't do them huh.
The only emotions I feel after that are excitement and relief. Coming back from 3-0 down and equalising in injury time is one of those moments that you should live for as a fan of a football club. The last thing I'd have thought about posting at 5pm this evening was a thread like this - but you're entitled to your opinion as much as anyone

You should try and enjoy the moment a little though
Rant or not I stand by my point that he needs to sort out his best 11 quickly but I'm sure he knows that all to well.