• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

WOW!!!! Tory WHIP BLACKMAIL!!

Itchysphincter

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Police involved!

Members on the right of the party stating today that Bodger’s snake pit are threatening to withdraw PUBLIC FUNDING of constituency projects from Tory MP’s calling for a vote of confidence in Bozo.

Unprecedented, but no shock. The bar for this government gets lower and lower. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:
You’re right there when you say it’s no shock.

Should be though.

Desensitised.

Absolutely, I was watching today’s newspapers come in on the news late last night and one of them mentioned that Johnson was MIA last week because his baby daughter had had covid.
The first thing I thought was yeah right.
That’s not normal but I wouldn’t believe a word this scum say.

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:
Should be though.

Desensitised.

Absolutely, I was watching today’s newspapers come in on the news late last night and one of them mentioned that Johnson was MIA last week because his baby daughter had had covid.
That’s not normal but I would believe a word this scum say.

Crazy isn’t it? He’s ridden out enough stunts in the last few years to topple a dozen administrations. People have enjoyed being lied to because it has allowed them to act out their prejudices and selfishness whilst hiding behind democracy. This country is a laughing stock on the world stage and people should hang their heads in shame.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:
That’s not normal but I would believe a word this scum say.

Crazy isn’t it? He’s ridden out enough stunts in the last few years to topple a dozen administrations. People have enjoyed being lied to because it has allowed them to act out their prejudices and selfishness whilst hiding behind democracy. This country is a laughing stock on the world stage and people should hang their heads in shame.

Yep it is crazy though it’ll probably be Labours fault,again.

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:

Yep it is crazy though it’ll probably be Labours fault,again.

Of course it’s Labour’s fault. Duh.

A country gets the government it deserves. We are a stereotypical example of a thick racist intolerant country that thinks it’s still 1945. The people in power seem to hate everything good that still exists, and be determined to destroy it for already rich wankers gain.

Actually the general observation is not necessarily true at all, but applies to the minority that votes these lumps of shit in time after time on our stupid undemocratic electoral system that the above applies to. That is probably the biggest scandal of all.

monmouth said:
A country gets the government it deserves. We are a stereotypical example of a thick racist intolerant country that thinks it’s still 1945. The people in power seem to hate everything good that still exists, and be determined to destroy it for already rich w******s gain.

Actually the general observation is not necessarily true at all, but applies to the minority that votes these lumps of s**t in time after time on our stupid undemocratic electoral system that the above applies to. That is probably the biggest scandal of all.

If I posted that on here it would reappear as a screenshot elsewhere with a big red circle around it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back