• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Worst first 5 games since when?

• Thread starter ARQS
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 2,436
Even tho they are obviously important I could overlook the points aspect as long as I could see a way forward.
Thing is , it's now surely obvious to anyone with a brain cell, that Duff is not the answer . Last night's lack of shape/cohesion and at times lack of commitment added to his comments post Brizzle will only mean 6 months of a relegation scrap with this guy.
Law of averages I guess that wed end up with a genuine dud. It happens elsewhere/why should we be any different?
Cut our losses now before we are properly cut adrift.
Lose at QPR and next Saturday will be unbearable for all concerned.

The good news is that a draw on Saturday would mean it’s only our worst start (8 games) since 2016/17 when we had 4 points at that stage.

If we lose, then I think 3 points from our opening 8 games will be the worst in our entire history (although I have counted a win as 3 points even when it was only worth 2.. not that I think it made much of a difference)

This is the almost exact same point at which Cooper took over Forest. 3 points after 8 games. No wins. (I think)
Oh for brave leadership.

I don't give a damn about the past. I'm more interested in if we are stronger after the transfer window than before it. I think that we are.

Captain_Sham said:
This is the almost exact same point at which Cooper took over Forest. 3 points after 8 games. No wins. (I think)
Oh for brave leadership.

I would also highlight the starts both Coventry and Boro had last season were on a par with our start this season.

A poor start in our Premier league 2016-17 mirrors our start this season and we stayed up in that Premier league season.

Aside from Coventry who had a troubled start that was coupled with them playing most of their games away due to stadium issues.....every other team I mention made improvements after a change in manager.

It goes to show that things can turn but the factor in the majority of situations is replacing the manager.
I wonder what the solution is! 😏

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back