• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Simon Jordan..

TerryPHELAN

First Team Player
Reaction score
Talk is he’s considering buying Coventry city. I’d happily have home down here.
What’s everyone else’s thoughts?

Biggest tosser around, I’m sure he lived here before though

I don't know what to make of him.

He was very disrespectful to Wayne Routledge once upon a time and also Ian Dowie.

He spent some time down here and has always been complimentary on the surface.

They're all charlatans, just wearing different clothes and speak in different accents. Although our current lot haven't done a bad job in fairness, we could do a lot worse.

Neath_Jack said:
They're all charlatans, just wearing different clothes and speak in different accents. Although our current lot haven't done a bad job in fairness, we could do a lot worse.

No, no no no no add infinity, he’s an absolute talking horse and would piss everyone off in record time, we won’t get anywhere with him, IMO
I’d happily stay in the Championship forever and a day personally, sustainability is the key for me.

Neath_Jack said:

Except to say that Big nose massively bigged them up to take the hits, which they obviously can’t. Chancers and charlatans without substance, silverdildo is the biggest of them all, for me.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back