• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ronnie Rees RIP

RIP Ronnie. He was in the same nursing home as my mam, she said that he didnā€™t say much but swore a lot. šŸ«£

RIP Ronnie.

I remember him starting work at Ford Motor Company in Jersey Marine when I was working there. He'd just retired from playing, nowadays he'd have been a millionaire on retirement. Times certainly changed.

Remember his debut and the excitement that we actually had him playing for us. Being a child meant I expected a superstar and, of course, what we got was a good player kicked to bits. He really didn't deserve to be in the third division. No space and a bunch of talentless cloggers looking for a scalp. Can't remember which particular bunch of cloggers we were playing, as they were all much the same.

RIP Ronnie

monmouth said:
Remember his debut and the excitement that we actually had him playing for us. Being a child meant I expected a superstar and, of course, what we got was a good player kicked to bits. He really didn't deserve to be in the third division. No space and a bunch of talentless cloggers looking for a scalp. Can't remember which particular bunch of cloggers we were playing, as they were all much the same.

RIP Ronnie

Was gonna post the same.
Remember him being kicked all over the park and I think he went off. Remember him being fast as FK. Think he was our record signing at the time.
RIP Ronnie

Ronnie was one of life's jokers, and was one of the most genuine and generous men I had the pleasure of being in his company.

Life was so fvcking cruel Ronnie

RIP YJB

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231101-174910.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 530
monmouth said:

RIP Ronnie

I think it was Rotherham ,

RIP YJB

TheLoneRanger said:
Ronnie was one of life's jokers, and was one of the most genuine and generous men I had the pleasure of being in his company.

Life was so fvcking cruel Ronnie

RIP YJB

K and D. Kevin and Dean

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members