• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Next seasons squad

magicdaps10

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Looks likely that we won't go up, throw in the players who are out of contract and Rodon who is likely off to bring the money in, we will be left with.

Goalkeepers
Steven Benda
Josh Gould

Defenders
Connor Roberts
Tivonge Rushesha
Jake Bidwell
Declan John
Jordi Govea
Ben Cabango
Brendan Cooper
Joe Lewis
Marc Guehi-Reportedly staying.

Midfielders
Matty Grimes
Jay Fulton
George Byers
Yan Dhanda
Jack Evans
Bersant Celina

Wingers
Jordan Garrick
Joel Asoro
Kristoffer Petersson
Barrie McKay

Strikers
Andre Ayew
Liam Cullen
Ali Al-Hamadi

Looks very young defensively and at Goalkeepers. Striker is certainly a position where we need to strengthen especially if we can move Ayew on.
I think the summer is vital that we bring players in on permanent contracts and don't over use the loan market...... Vital going on further than next season that we have players conteacted.
Experienced goalkeeper required
2 x Centre halves needed
Creativity in Midfield especially if Celina goes.
Striker or 2 required.

Massive summer needed.... Think I can see why Leon went especially after he said there would be new signings.

I'm with you all the way up to the point that you mention Leon, I don't get it.

Swanjaxs said:
magicdaps10 said:
All will be answered in good time sir.

So basically, what your saying is, that Leon decided to jump a sinking ship 👍🏻

I think that was obvious, plus he hasn’t got the skills to have such a position nor the nouse to communicate in the right way as is easily seen when he talks.

Unless we go up, it's going to be a long season next season with average League One and Two players in our squad, our best player moving forward, will be Matt Grimes, just sums it up.

I've been a critic of Cooper this season, but next season I'll accept we'll be in a fight to stay up.

Jasper will have his wish, the academy prospects will play, and it'll only end one way, and that's down.

Cooperman said:
I'm with you all the way up to the point that you mention Leon, I don't get it.

I think Leon realised football management wasn't for him - he hadn't really embraced the roles he'd been given.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back