• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Natalie Elphicke MP, remember this vile woman's name at next GE

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 2,033
karnataka said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Would have had more of an impact without the misogynistic adjective but other than that I agree.

Fair comment and thank you for pointing it out but I was very angry when I'd watched the original vid so I have now changed the title of my original post. And FWIW, I think you'll find 'bitch' is a misogynistic noun but your point still stands :D :roll:

Oof,get in. 👊🏻

This vile woman is at it again, this time making a complete arse of herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN01M8DJDhg

Can't believe this vile woman is joining Labour? A leopard cannot change its spots so surely they're only 'accepting' her at the moment to get under Sunak's skin and get some headlines in a GE year? She tried to corruptly pull some strings to get her husband off a sexual assault charge a few years ago and I'm reading that she won't stand as a Labour candidate in the GE and will only be involved in researching for housing policy as she has experience in that field but can you see her and Angela Rayner working together FFS??? Or anyone else in the Labour hierarchy??

Can't believe this vile woman is joining Labour? A leopard cannot change its spots so surely they're only 'accepting' her at the moment to get under Sunak's skin and get some headlines in a GE year? She tried to corruptly pull some strings to get her husband off a sexual assault charge a few years ago and I'm reading that she won't stand as a Labour candidate in the GE and will only be involved in researching for housing policy as she has experience in that field but can you see her and Angela Rayner working together FFS??? Or anyone else in the Labour hierarchy??
I find it hard to swallow as well, mate. Starmer obviously saw it as a PR coup and a major embarrassment for Sunak, weakening him even further in the eyes of his right wing.
But it has a lot of negative impact on Labour as well, with the Tories wasting no time in using it to try and portray Starmer as a man without principles.
As you say, she is not standing at the next election, so on balance it's probably a win for Labour, but it smells bad. Politics is a dirty business!

I find it hard to swallow as well, mate. Starmer obviously saw it as a PR coup and a major embarrassment for Sunak, weakening him even further in the eyes of his right wing.
But it has a lot of negative impact on Labour as well, with the Tories wasting no time in using it to try and portray Starmer as a man without principles.
As you say, she is not standing at the next election, so on balance it's probably a win for Labour, but it smells bad. Politics is a dirty business!
Dan Poulter crossed the floor to Labour recently but he's never had any of the unpleasant baggage this woman has. With her voting history, if she left the Tories, you would have expected her to have joined Reform UK like that prick Lee Anderson did. Maybe she just wants to be on the winning side but that won't be as an MP. Don't get it at all and would expect Labour to have a higher bar.

Starmer, Sunak, same horse, different jockey.

I wouldn't trust either to run a bath.......

Starmer, Sunak, same horse, different jockey.

I wouldn't trust either to run a bath.......
That's nonsense mate, and exactly the line the current scum want to see parroted. Starmer and Sanook are as different as chalk and cheese.

I reckon Starmer made a mistake with this, as Elphicke is a right c**t, but it is just a sideshow stunt to put another harpoon into Sunak. One I would have preferred to see pased over but there we are. She'll never stand for Labour and will be history in a few months or whenever the disgusting cowardly worm calls the election and then runs off to his californian luxury home for good.

That's nonsense mate, and exactly the line the current scum want to see parroted. Starmer and Sanook are as different as chalk and cheese.

I reckon Starmer made a mistake with this, as Elphicke is a right c**t, but it is just a sideshow stunt to put another harpoon into Sunak. One I would have preferred to see pased over but there we are. She'll never stand for Labour and will be history in a few months or whenever the disgusting cowardly worm calls the election and then runs off to his californian luxury home for good.
They're both equally inept.

Starmer is the only man alive capable of losing a one horse race, he just lurches from one disaster to another.

Last edited:
Personally, I think Starmer is largely playing a very effective long game. Oppositions don’t win elections, governments lose them. Post Corbyn, Labour needed a leader who would sit tight and wait for the corrupt, lying incompetents to implode. He isn’t scaring the horses and isn’t putting policy out there to be copied (Sunak has no ideas of his own) until he has to during the campaign.

I think he’ll win a decent working majority which will be unprecedented from the position Labour were in at the last election.

Reactions: K23

Starmer is the only man alive capable of losing a one horse race, he just lurches from disaster to another.
He has an unprecedented 30 point lead, from an utterly hopeless position in 2019. He's a decent bloke that turned an ordinary background into a stellar career, and has a laser focus on getting elected. Whatever else he is, he's certainly a winner and anything but inept.

He has an unprecedented 30 point lead, from an utterly hopeless position in 2019. He's a decent bloke that turned an ordinary background into a stellar career, and has a laser focus on getting elected. Whatever else he is, he's certainly a winner and anything but inept.
I guess, we'll have to wait and see.

Starmer is the only man alive capable of losing a one horse race, he just lurches from one disaster to another.
If any incoming government can be anywhere near as inept as the current one and the ones we’ve had for the bulk of the last 15 years (and especially the past decade) it’ll be quite some achievement. I honestly don’t think it’s possible. This lot are the lowest government in the U.K. has ever sunk.

If any incoming government can be anywhere near as inept as the current one and the ones we’ve had for the bulk of the last 15 years (and especially the past decade) it’ll be quite some achievement. I honestly don’t think it’s possible. This lot are the lowest government in the U.K. has ever sunk.
I think the incoming lot will turn out just as bad for different reasons.

The political landscape in the UK is thoroughly depressing.

I think the incoming lot will turn out just as bad for different reasons.

The political landscape in the UK is thoroughly depressing.
I don’t subscribe to the “they’re all as bad as each other” school of thought. It’s simply not true and it’s always struck me as being lazy (no offence intended). Some are inept (we’ve see a lot of that this past decade and it’s worse than ever before), some are basically just useless. Some are corrupt, some are in it for the wrong reasons, many are in it to try and do good, whether you agree with them or not. I’ve dealt with many politicians over the years and they tick all of the above boxes.

In terms of how we’re governed generally, we’re crying out for less adversarial and more grown up politics but that will never happen while we perpetuate an electoral system that almost always invests total legislative power in the party that wins a random number of seats in the legislature while commanding the support of far less than half of voters. And neither of the main parties will ever voluntarily change that because they know it means there’ll never be a one party government ever again.

I don’t subscribe to the “they’re all as bad as each other” school of thought. It’s simply not true and it’s always struck me as being lazy (no offence intended). Some are inept (we’ve see a lot of that this past decade and it’s worse than ever before), some are basically just useless. Some are corrupt, some are in it for the wrong reasons, many are in it to try and do good, whether you agree with them or not. I’ve dealt with many politicians over the years and they tick all of the above boxes.

In terms of how we’re governed generally, we’re crying out for less adversarial and more grown up politics but that will never happen while we perpetuate an electoral system that almost always invests total legislative power in the party that wins a random number of seats in the legislature while commanding the support of far less than half of voters. And neither of the main parties will ever voluntarily change that because they know it means there’ll never be a one party government ever again.
No offence taken, in the slightest. 👍🏻

There isn't one politician the length and breadth of this country that makes me want to leave the house and vote for them.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back