• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke Williams on Middlesbrough | Reaction

He's fuming, quite refreshing interview based on what we've just witnessed.

I expect to see a reaction in the next two games.

That's almost an "I can't do this" type press conference.

He cares at least. Unlike those wet wipes wearing the shirt

So why have a manager? We can all say that as we can’t influence events. He has no such excuse. Two days ago ‘the team was getting there’ although we all knew it wasn’t’.

He’s had too much time to avoid being on the hook. Duff would have been crucified for saying this. If he can’t do the job, and can’t get a tune out of these shithouses then be honourable and walk.

So why have a manager? We can all say that as we can’t influence events. He has no such excuse. Two days ago ‘the team was getting there’ although we all knew it wasn’t’.

He’s had too much time to avoid being on the hook. Duff would have been crucified for saying this. If he can’t do the job, and can’t get a tune out of these shithouses then be honourable and walk.
Not sure why but I feel like he's the type to do just that

Sadly journo not brave enough to ask th question on his team selection and LW not honest enough to admit his selection errors... again !!

Sadly journo not brave enough to ask th question on his team selection and LW not honest enough to admit his selection errors... again !!
Wood, Fulton and Yates need dropping for the Stoke game.

At least he's clearly f*cked off and had enough. Probably the first time he's gone off script since he's been here.

Makes you wonder if the majority of the squad want to be here next season !? The body language on most is not.

He'll be spending his summer in a Betty Ford clinic at this rate.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back