• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Italy v Wales June 2021

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 2,420

K23

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Easyjet released their Summer '21 flights today. Bristol/Rome return Saturday 19th -Tuesday 22nd currently £550 FFS. Any takers at that price?

karnataka said:
Easyjet released their Summer '21 flights today. Bristol/Rome return Saturday 19th -Tuesday 22nd currently £550 FFS. Any takers at that price?

And they wounder why the aviation industry is going to take a while to get back on it's feet post-covid

We are going Heathrow to Bologna and then taking the train down. This was also our 2020 plan - out on Thursday, Friday train to Ferrara, day in Bologna on Saturday, train down to Rome on Sunday and back up on Monday for the flight home. We paid £120 for next years flights.

Cooperman said:
We are going Heathrow to Bologna and then taking the train down. This was also our 2020 plan - out on Thursday, Friday train to Ferrara, day in Bologna on Saturday, train down to Rome on Sunday and back up on Monday for the flight home. We paid £120 for next years flights.

Smart thinking that and a sign of the times.People are now becoming far more savvy and the aviation industry needs to stop taking the piss

Toronto_Motors said:
Cooperman said:

Smart thinking that and a sign of the times.People are now becoming far more savvy and the aviation industry needs to stop taking the piss

Indeed. Cost was our primary driver but I also know Bologna very well so I've constructed a little cultural tour for my chums and we'll have a few days away on the back of it and see a bit of Italy.

Just booked from manchester day of the game 20th 8am arriving in Rome at 12, meeting whoever is prepared to drink with me, watch the game, drink some more, doss down with whoever will have me, next day meet aload of mates from oop north, then off to the centre of italy where one of them has a place for four days of debauchery, fly back into manchester on friday 26th, flights cost me £95, digs fack all :D

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back