• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Adios Angel - playing days over and out

When will people realise that collecting together all your Clubs own ex players who can just about hold a conversation resorts in far worse times than we currently have.

Fireboy said:
Dr. Winston said:
Tate came back in some capacity now all people do is wonder what he does all day. Rangel would be better off steering well clear of that for a while. Maybe start managing/coaching at a lower level and work his way up the ranks.

Last thing we need is another rookie.

This ^

Angel could become another RM.

Would love to have him back and i think it will happen someday, as you say winny, he should stay well clear whilst we have these cvnts running us.

And also remember his wife is welsh.

She is indeed Welsh. They live over the road from us in a house they had built and they are adamant that they are going nowhere.

I don't get this fantasy whereby all legendary ex-players can return one day and be the new Pep Guardiola.

There is definitely a role for these old favourites like Leon and co but it's more likely that they will be more successful at handing out chicken wings and bottles of Holsten Pils on a match day than they will be at becoming coach of the year.

However, if all they are capable of is handing out wings and beer then that does not take away from what they did for us on the playing field.

Leon - modern era club legend
#AR22 - modern era club legend
Tatey - modern era club legend

Cooperman said:
Swansea legend. One of our best ever signings, he even paid part of the deal to get here in the first place. One of life’s nice guys; thanks for the memories #AR22

Having met him I'd agree, he seemed genuinely nice and was a top player for us too. If there is a job here he can do he'd be welcomed by most fans I reckon.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back