• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

24/25 Away Days

WentToSchoolWith

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Couple of nice additions to the league next season for away days in Derby and Portsmouth. Never managed to do Fratton Park, so would love to tick it off the list, but whereabouts else do people 'target' as priorities for next season?

Couple of fairly unremarkable grounds leaving us too in Rotherham, Huddersfield, would quite like to see Oxford come up through the playoffs for that unique ground they have

Couple of nice additions to the league next season for away days in Derby and Portsmouth. Never managed to do Fratton Park, so would love to tick it off the list, but whereabouts else do people 'target' as priorities for next season?

Couple of fairly unremarkable grounds leaving us too in Rotherham, Huddersfield, would quite like to see Oxford come up through the playoffs for that unique ground they have
Pompey is basically a rung up from Luton as regards to sh!tholes. Putting out the washing next door as you walk in.

Pompey is basically a rung up from Luton as regards to sh!tholes. Putting out the washing next door as you walk in.
I only realised the other day that ex-Disney boss Michael Eisner and his family own Portsmouth these days. Bonkers.

I'll be looking out for cheap flights to the UK to go and see a few more away matches next season. Fancy flying to Exeter for a trip to Plymouth, a ground I've never visited. Bristol City is a given, of course, a quick in and out from Alicante. It will be tempting fate to go to Hull again, but my Hull supporting mate will expect it. I've got a mad Watford fan amongst my walking football group, so perhaps I can persuade him to make a trip back together via Luton Airport (did you fly in from Paradise, etc, etc). He'd probably like to go to the Luton game too, as they are Watford's local rivals. Then there's Pompey and Soton, both close to airports. So many to choose from......

Portsmouth is a great away day... their ground and fans make it a real old school day out.

Oxford is fairly soulless but is a shortish journey.

Shame the northern departures are replaced by more northern outposts.

Like to get rid of Norwich at keep Leeds and Southampton down and see how they do with their cost cutting.

It would be hilarious if 'unbeatable, premier league quality' Leeds and Southampton stay down.

Can't see it though. The Russbot will have the last laugh... or rather the latest laugh...I don't fancy his chances managing in the PL.

Portsmouth is a cracking day out, not a place to try and take liberty's though, some proper old skool lads, well there was last time we played them in the FA Cup...

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back