• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Relegation

"a few of the relegation rivals" ?

Yes, very few, in fact just one, Sheffield Wed. Their other games are against Leicester, Leeds and Coventry which tbf, is a very tough last 4 games.

Clearly a very well researched comment :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Huh I thought I remembered that they had to play two of the relegation candidates.
To be fair if Leicester fail or Leeds fail to go up it will feel like another relegation for them :D

Birmingham deserve it after their shoddy behaviour. Otherwise I frankly don't care. Moving in the summer so having easy journeys to B'burn and Stoke no longer matter so will be home rather tank away games for me.

I want Huddersfield to go down as a revenge for them sending us down from the Prem and Birmingham for hosting 3 of the most miserable years of my work life.
Huddersfield didn’t send us down, it was all our own undoing. Needed 4 points from our last five games, lost them all. Completely bottled it, and only ourselves to blame. Shithousery at its finest from that group of players and manager I might add.

Huddersfield didn’t send us down, it was all our own undoing. Needed 4 points from our last five games, lost them all. Completely bottled it, and only ourselves to blame. Shithousery at its finest from that group of players and manager I might add.
They stayed up at our expense. That is a fact. And I want them relegated. That is also a fact.

Blackburn's surprise win at Leeds probably puts them out of the reckoning now.

Brum, Sheff Weds and Hudds fans after the Plymouth and Blackburn results this weekend:

giphy.gif

Szmodics has single handedly kept Blackburn up this season, 24 goals and 4 assists from a midfielder is insane numbers. No way they will keep him in the summer but with figures like that can easily expect 20-30m for him, he is only 28 and probably about to have his prime years ahead of him.

Stoke. QPR would be nice but doesn’t look likely.

Just seen Football League Highlights. Huddersfield were robbed by what looked like an appalling decison by Rebecca Welch in the 99th minute versus Bristol City.
A Bristol attacker got to the byline inside the area and attempted to cross. The ball struck the arm of a defender a yard away who was semi turned away almost on his knees with his back to him. The arm wasn't flung out, how he was supposed to miss the ball was a mystery to me.

Just seen Football League Highlights. Huddersfield were robbed by what looked like an appalling decison by Rebecca Welch in the 99th minute versus Bristol City.
A Bristol attacker got to the byline inside the area and attempted to cross. The ball struck the arm of a defender a yard away who was semi turned away almost on his knees with his back to him. The arm wasn't flung out, how he was supposed to miss the ball was a mystery to me.
Have you ever seen Rebecca Welch and Captain Sham in the same room?

In the end it was Rotherham (perennial yo-yo club), Huddersfield (Captain_Sham will be chuffed) and Brum.

Imagine being a Birmingham fan this morning. Sixth in the league when they sacked Eustace, 32 points from 35 games since then. In the end they were sent on their way by the Blackburn win at Leicester, engineered by a certain John Eustace.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back