• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Way-BBC

magicdaps10

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Sheen's latest venture that was mainly filmed in P. Talbot.

Anyone watch it?
What an absolute pile of rubbish! It's the worse TV currently out there and it seems that Sheen has really lost himself in his own importance with it.

Yet there will still be some out there who think it's amazing just because of Sheen and Port Talbot connection.

I thought the first one was absolutely amazing television. Fresh, different and very thought provoking.

I haven't seen it yet but it's had a right pasting from the critics for being cliched and hackneyed. Including from the Guardian, which is normally sympathetic.
I'll make my own mind up of course, but that doesn't bode well.

I really enjoyed the first episode. It was very different to most BBC1 dramas. I’ve no connection to Port Talbot either. I can understand why its divisive though especially to those who like their potboilers simple and easy to understand. This flicks through genres at a rate of knots.

I haven't seen it yet but it's had a right pasting from the critics for being cliched and hackneyed. Including from the Guardian, which is normally sympathetic.
I was reading a few reviews earlier and it has had a right bashing.
It seems that there are people out there who have enjoyed it but the overall feel is that it's a crock of shiit.

I managed about thirty minutes of episode one then stepped outside to punch a random passer-by.

It was that good.

The Guardian gave it four stars out of five?

Well, I said I'd make up my own mind and now I have.
Although there might have been one or two good points buried in it, the overall impression I came away with was that it was all a bit silly.
More than that, it was embarrassing, like it was written by a massive Welsh paranoiac.

Finally got around to watching this

I thought episode 1 was quite good, by episode 2 it had turned into some level of comedy and by episode 3 it just stank of someone who had forgotten what the plot he was writing was all about and just clearly had created a word salad that was turned into a programme

Finally got around to watching this

I thought episode 1 was quite good, by episode 2 it had turned into some level of comedy and by episode 3 it just stank of someone who had forgotten what the plot he was writing was all about and just clearly had created a word salad that was turned into a programme
After wasting an hour on the 2nd episode I can't face watching part 3.
Absolute guff.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back