• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The rot starts at the top

• Thread starter Roger
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 2,266

Roger

First Team Player
Reaction score
For years I’ve been saying this. Our owners need to go and we need to start protesting.

But no, you all keep buying the replica shirts and subscribing to that awful Swans TV propaganda service.

Copamundial said:
14 players in and RM gone and you reckon I’m as thick as pig s**t😂😂

Not you, no country fella is thick as p1g shit - not you!

Just bumping this. I got dogs abuse in here for saying this for years.

Now the penny has dropped it seems.

I’m an analyst in my field of work and it didnt take a rocket scientist to work out that this is was always going to happen under the skint Yanks.

League One by 2025 boys, yay!!!!

It’s quite simple. We don’t have enough quality. Our fans slag off our players but every time one has left they’ve been replaced by one of inferior quality. If have our fans get their wish and see the likes of Grimes, Fulton, Cullen and Yates gone we’ll struggle in League One. Defence replacing wholesale and then we’ll start ticking again.

It’s quite simple. We don’t have enough quality. Our fans slag off our players but every time one has left they’ve been replaced by one of inferior quality. If have our fans get their wish and see the likes of Grimes, Fulton, Cullen and Yates gone we’ll struggle in League One. Defence replacing wholesale and then we’ll start ticking again.
Yeah that's where it start and ends until you get it right.

In fairness to the OP we have gone backwards under these owners. We have gone from the Premier League to being just above the relegation in the Championship. These owners need to go.

In fairness to the OP we have gone backwards under these owners. We have gone from the Premier League to being just above the relegation in the Championship. These owners need to go.
In fairness, 99.9% of the posters on here all agree how far we've fallen since our Premier league demise.

Most of us probably don't need Roger leading us towards the light of the plainly bloody obvious every time we lose a game.

Just bumping this. I got dogs abuse in here for saying this for years.

Now the penny has dropped it seems.

I’m an analyst in my field of work and it didnt take a rocket scientist to work out that this is was always going to happen under the skint Yanks.

League One by 2025 boys, yay!!!!
Do you believe that Huw and co had millions to pump into the club?

We were going to get relegated from the Premier League at some point. The sellouts didn’t have the disposable income to support our plight of the last five years.

The issue is they have no interest in football at all. Never mind who we are etc they just don’t get and aren’t interested in football.

We were going to get relegated from the Premier League at some point.

Ah, that old chestnut.

It's never due to crap decisions, or being tight bastards, or not knowing how to run a club in a sport and country you don't understand or showed no effort to try and understand, it was simply "our time".

Now, I'd agree that clubs of our size have no divine right to be a top flight club. I don't think anyone would claim that. But let's not pretend that our demise was just inevitable. We were ticking along quite nicely until the Yanks darkened our door. They took a well run club with a clear identity and a well respected reputation within the game, and they torched anything good about it in double quick time.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back