• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mykolo Kuharevych?

• Thread starter Chief
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 104
  • Views: Views 11,777
The situation has become even more baffling since we've added wingers with genuine pace to the side who are far more likely to bring the best out of him than what we had previously.

The situation has become even more baffling since we've added wingers with genuine pace to the side who are far more likely to bring the best out of him than what we had previously.
I hadn't thought of that. It's seriously nuts.

Someone theorised about an appearance fee, but he's only played one game hasn't he? You don't pay appearance fees for two games! Even business genius Elon Coleman wouldn't do that.

Someone theorised about an appearance fee, but he's only played one game hasn't he? You don't pay appearance fees for two games! Even business genius Elon Coleman wouldn't do that.

If what I've seen, no starts and 9 league 1 Fa Cup 2 League Cup subs

How many minutes that adds up to who knows but I'd be surprised if more than 1 to 2 games in total

If what I've seen, no starts and 9 league 1 Fa Cup 2 League Cup subs

How many minutes that adds up to who knows but I'd be surprised if more than 1 to 2 games in total

And yet there are still people out there who defend Watson and the recruitment policy.

Run by amateurs and that's probably talking them up

And yet there are still people out there who defend Watson and the recruitment policy.

Run by amateurs and that's probably talking them up

I couldn't understand why he would leave Luton, or more importantly why they didn't try enough to keep him.

My thoughts were that he was lucky with a couple of raw finds, for the style Luton played, but apart from that his importance was very limited.

So far nothing I've seen has changed my initial thoughts.

I couldn't understand why he would leave Luton, or more importantly why they didn't try enough to keep him.

My thoughts were that he was lucky with a couple of raw finds, for the style Luton played, but apart from that his importance was very limited.

Whenever someone like that leaves a club and there is no announcement of note from the other end it tells you much

Same as when we "lost" Sousa to Leicester...

I think it was more that he told our delightful and intelligent board that he was behind the signings of Adebayo, Morris etc and he could do that here. The general concensus was thar he was leaving because he believed his skills were best suited to the football league as the bargains couldn't be found at Prem level.

When in truth he was a car washer and did the odd full valet too

If Luton had any interest whatsoever in Watson he would still be there.

How many of these recruitment gurus have we had in the last 3 years? As many as useless Yank wasters 'overseeing' everything I suppose. Whatever happened to that Silverstein geek? What a twat he was. The next one must be due through the revolving door soon when Coleman and his caddy ride out of town.

Last edited:

How many of these recruitment gurus have we had in the last 3 years? As many as useless Yank wasters 'overseeing' everything I suppose. Whatever happened to that Silverstein geek? What a twat he was. The next one must be due through the revolving door soon when Coleman and his golfer ride out of town.
He seems to have gone off the radar since taking to Reddit to tell everyone what a shyster Russ was.

The next one is already booking his flight

Watson wasn't in recruitment at Luton. He had a business admin role.

How many of these recruitment gurus have we had in the last 3 years? As many as useless Yank wasters 'overseeing' everything I suppose. Whatever happened to that Silverstein geek? What a twat he was. The next one must be due through the revolving door soon when Coleman and his caddy ride out of town.
Silverstein stopped making any noise when he folded his shares into Levien's PLC. He's no longer an independent operator, but he's still a director. Either been told to be quiet or just learned it's best not to engage with moronic teenagers on Twitter.

Silverstein stopped making any noise when he folded his shares into Levien's PLC. He's no longer an independent operator, but he's still a director. Either been told to be quiet or just learned it's best not to engage with moronic teenagers on Twitter.
Amen to the last line brother

If Kukharevych can't get on the pitch ahead of Eddie then what's the point of putting hum on the bench at all.
Answer.
Absolutely no point at all...

Yes, it is absolutely nuts. In my naivety, I'd assumed that the main reason Kuharevich wasn't getting any minutes was because our style of play without wingers didn't lend itself to the big target guy plan, which does at least make some sense, so we got in a couple of speedsters so that Kuharevich was a much more viable Plan B or even an occasional Plan A depending on the opposition. So now we have speedy wingers with Cullen and Yates as the targets?? And Myk still can't get on the pitch even when the Yates option has completely failed, which is in most games.

Last edited:
Some players are just excellent in training, and new managers often end up liking those players even when they do nothing on matchdays. Fulton's always had that reputation. I suspect Yates is similar.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back